Design Your Own Rogue

1. #421 Feb 7, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2017
    This was an opening-weekend incentive that was performed on specific vintage Dinky and Convertible Clutch bags by our Master Craftsman.

xxxx you may not do business here

2. #422 Feb 7, 2017
    Thank you for your inquiry. We've received some confusion around this. This was only an opening-weekend incentive back in November when our Master Craftsman installed Tea Rose appliqués on certain vintage Dinky and Convertible Clutches. Currently, we do not offer this as an available service anywhere within COACH. Although it is a fantastic idea!

wintotty likes this.
  3. #423 Feb 7, 2017
    You're absolutely correct. The Sak's silhouette is not the same color or leather as our rich Olive, offered in our Made-to-Order service here at COACH House. The rendering you received in the email is a better representation of what your Rogue will look like.

DF622 and Hobbsy like this.
  4. Hey Kyle! It's kind of awesome that you're here and able to answer questions for us Rogue enthusiasts. :biggrin: Thanks for clearing up some of the confusion!

I have a sort of specific question... I was wondering if it's possible to order a custom Rogue from Canada, and whether or not shipping would be duty-free like purchases from coach.com are.

5. #425 Feb 7, 2017
    You would not be a bother whatsoever. This is what we do....we sincerely would be thrilled to introduce you to the options! Leather swatch renderings, silhouette renderings of color combinations you're curious or passionate about--you name it.

6. #426 Feb 7, 2017

7. #427 Feb 7, 2017
    Hi Kyle and welcome to TPF! Boy are we going to keep you busy! I hope you eat your Wheaties lol.

8. Kyle, could we get some petal pink suede for an option for the inside pockets please?

9. #429 Feb 7, 2017
    The current interior linings are leather but it's a suede leather. I think she was hoping for a smooth leather lining like the glovetanned.

10. #430 Feb 7, 2017
    Thank you that makes me feel much better. Thanks for the offer, but I am already working with Laura and she is back to work tomorrow. I just have to be patient until then :smile:

11. I told y'all Kyle is AWESOME!!

12. Absolutely the best! So helpful and patient. Thanks for answering and clarifying Kyle.

13. Kyle!

It is sooooo awesome you are here. I'm so very much covet a medium size rogue with tea rose on it in different colors than what is available. Is that something you can make? Please...please....please. :smile:

14. #434 Feb 7, 2017
    Unfortunately he said above

15. I actually knew that ( i called the store) but thought I ask again and maybe get a difference answer - one can always hope