Design Your Own Rogue

This is another reason I'm hesitant to pick something. I can only do this once, and then if they come out with colors I like better, I'm going to be so upset with myself for not waiting.

It's a tough decision and a lot of money! When I asked if they would be adding bordeaux leather or ostrich handles, my SA said that they are not planning on expanding the options anytime soon:crybaby: Let's hope they change their minds.

Reactions: Hobbsy
That's great that your local SA is able to place the order for you! My SA, who I have worked with for ten years or so, told me I would have to call New York directly. Luckily, they have wonderful people in the New York store and the person who helped me was fantastic.

I may be mistaken about that -- I'm wondering if the customizing is strictly a NY Store project. I have not been in touch with my local SA because I order mostly online. But from reading these posts I noticed that everyone is sharing the contacts from the NY store, so I was just being optimistic. No matter what, I am not ready to order yet, so I'll find out when the time comes. And I'll gladly take those contact names at that time, if that's ok with you. I see how helpful you've been to everyone. That store should be giving you kickbacks, haha!

Love, love, love the first pic with the reds and pink!!!! Do you have a picture of this rendered as a bag?

If not, could you please tell me the details (colors and which one is used for what part of the bag) and the contact info for the store associate to contact? Thanks!

Love, love, love the first pic with the reds and pink!!!! Do you have a picture of this rendered as a bag?

If not, could you please tell me the details (colors and which one is used for what part of the bag) and the contact info for the store associate to contact? Thanks!
Sure
It's oxblood suede with oxblood Python handles and overlay and straps
The hardware is dark.
I use Kyle at the New York Coach
646-812-5833
He is wonderful!

Attachments

• IMG_0955.PNG
    IMG_0955.PNG
    707.2 KB · Views: 624

The color swatches are more accurate with the colors than the computer rendition.

I'd say if you don't come up with a picture that you can look at and say that's it, I love it!!! ......I would wait. That's just my opinion.

I agree -- for that kind of money you should be in LOVE with your purchase!

Please ignore this test to correctly enter the code for animated emojis:
:bagslap:

Yay, it works! :happydance:

Last edited:
The color swatches are more accurate with the colors than the computer rendition.

Thank you so much! I can't believe that's all oxblood in the swatch photo. Here I was thinking it was oxblood and rouge :shocked:. It definitely gives me more ideas though.

Is the number for Kyle a store phone number or a cell? If it's cell, have you been texting or do you usually call him? Thanks again!