Design Your Own Rogue

You're absolutely correct. The Sak's silhouette is not the same color or leather as our rich Olive, offered in our Made-to-Order service here at COACH House. The rendering you received in the email is a better representation of what your Rogue will look like.

xxxx you may not do business here

I got swatches today of the olive rogue I want to make. I like the swatches, but I also got a picture of a bag on coach's website that is also a combination of smooth and pebble olive leather. In your opinion, which picture is a more accurate representation of the colors?

Attachments

• IMG_2980.JPG
    IMG_2980.JPG
    151 KB · Views: 851
  • IMG_2978.JPG
    IMG_2978.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 805
Reactions: Purse FanGirl
I got swatches today of the olive rogue I want to make. I like the swatches, but I also got a picture of a bag on coach's website that is also a combination of smooth and pebble olive leather. In your opinion, which picture is a more accurate representation of the colors?

Coach House Made To Order had to close their account due to TPF rules. Maybe you could ask your SA to place the bag next to the swatches and take a picture of them next to each other? That way you can see them both under the same lighting conditions. And maybe she could take a picture next to a window so you can see them in natural light, too.

Your swatches look beautiful by the way!

Reactions: K.E.W. and Lauraroz
Coach House Made To Order had to close their account due to TPF rules. Maybe you could ask your SA to place the bag next to the swatches and take a picture of them next to each other? That way you can see them both under the same lighting conditions. And maybe she could take a picture next to a window so you can see them in natural light, too.

Sorry to hear that -- (about him having to close account). I WAS wondering if tPF was okay with Coach House appearing on here -- as cool as that was, I suspected it wouldn't be protocol for this forum.

Sorry to hear that -- (about him having to close account). I WAS wondering if tPF was okay with Coach House appearing on here -- as cool as that was, I suspected it wouldn't be protocol for this forum.

My SA, who was going to be coordinating the Coach House profile with Kyle, let me know this morning that they were not going to continue posting but they will still be only a text or phone call away.

Reactions: Hobbsy and K.E.W.

They are indeed the same color.

Attachments

• IMG_0989.JPG
    IMG_0989.JPG
    161 KB · Views: 764
Reactions: jennlt
Do you love it? It's one of those colors that changes depending on the light and I think that's a beautiful characteristic of the leather.

In that picture yes. However, I know that the saddle bag really looks like the picture below, so no. I thought it was just going to be a darker olive green, but it's really a completely different shade. At least, I eliminated a bag from the ones I liked. I'm leaning to the one that is close to the butterscotch rogue now. I haven't pulled the trigger yet though.

Attachments

• IMG_2978.JPG
    IMG_2978.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 710
  • IMG_0974.PNG
    IMG_0974.PNG
    436.8 KB · Views: 803
  • IMG_4545.JPG
    IMG_4545.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 843
Reactions: JazzyMac
In that picture yes. However, I know that the saddle bag really looks like the picture below, so no. I thought it was just going to be a darker olive green, but it's really a completely different shade. At least, I eliminated a bag from the ones I liked. I'm leaning to the one that is close to the butterscotch rogue now. I haven't pulled the trigger yet though.

Yes, at least you're narrowing it down! The ginger is a really pretty option, too.

Reactions: Lauraroz
Very pretty!

FYI there seems to be a small flood of butterscotch Rogues on eBay at the moment. You'd probably be able to buy one for $700 or under. So maybe nab one of those and save your Made to Order for an original design?!