Verrou bag

I was in the boutique yesterday asking about the verrou. In the 21, I saw jaune d'or, blue sapphire, trench, rouge tomate, black. There will be etain, orange, and gris mouette. All in epsom. There is a clutch, not the 21 or chaine, but an actual clutch. Maybe the size of an iPad and 3 inches thick. It was black, chèvre, I think. I saw the chaine in jaune d'or, lipstick, either hydra or zanzibar, rouge tomate, a rusty suede, gray suede, and an orangish ostrich. The inside construction is great. The main compartment is not divided, but there are four pockets plus a snap pocket inside and a slip pocket on the back of the 21.

Reactions: Elaria
I was in the boutique yesterday asking about the verrou. In the 21, I saw jaune d'or, blue sapphire, trench, rouge tomate, black. There will be etain, orange, and gris mouette. All in epsom. There is a clutch, not the 21 or chaine, but an actual clutch. Maybe the size of an iPad and 3 inches thick. It was black, chèvre, I think. I saw the chaine in jaune d'or, lipstick, either hydra or zanzibar, rouge tomate, a rusty suede, gray suede, and an orangish ostrich. The inside construction is great. The main compartment is not divided, but there are four pockets plus a snap pocket inside and a slip pocket on the back of the 21.

IMG_1485721929.520124.jpgIMG_1485721943.321945.jpgIMG_1485721954.687190.jpgIMG_1485721966.508334.jpg

I have been using the verrou 21. It is tough to close and open to take stuff out and it does have a lift when unlatched..but it is a head turner.. I had people both H and non H lovers asking me about the bag design and colour.

Still haven't seen more people really carrying it.. but I am yearning for the clutch version in croc/ black box..

I have been using the verrou 21. It is tough to close and open to take stuff out and it does have a lift when unlatched..but it is a head turner.. I had people both H and non H lovers asking me about the bag design and colour.

Still haven't seen more people really carrying it.. but I am yearning for the clutch version in croc/ black box..

Thanks for the review. On balance, are you happy with the purchase? When are you using it? Day/night? Casual/dressy/formal? Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the review. On balance, are you happy with the purchase? When are you using it? Day/night? Casual/dressy/formal? Thanks in advance!

I use it for day, mostly with dressy-casual outfits. Yet to try in a formal setting..but for day use... getting stuff out of the bag is easy.. but locking it back.. takes longer then my other bags like roulis and constance, as I need to locate the small catch exactly before I bolt it back.

Reactions: dharma
I use it for day, mostly with dressy-casual outfits. Yet to try in a formal setting..but for day use... getting stuff out of the bag is easy.. but locking it back.. takes longer then my other bags like roulis and constance, as I need to locate the small catch exactly before I bolt it back.

Thank you. That's exactly how I plan to carry it. I had assumed the lock would require patience when I bought it.