Verrou bag

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Okay now I am officially obsessed. Have been looking for the larger size black Medor clutch but I got my new Harpers Bazaar for Nov...in one layout is a (presumably) Hermes black clutch. The leather looks smooth (box?) and there is a sliding bolt lock. I don't know if I can get a picture, but I am truly obsessed! I think the graphic only read "Clutch, Hermes" so that wasn't very helpful. Anyone know what I am talking about? Any idea as to price?

2. Jet?

3. I do, it's new, and I don't know the name, but an SA will. I saw a Specially Ordered one of these in Sanguine croc. OMG, it was gorgeous. If I can think of the name I'll post it asap. Sorry to be so dumb, but ITA that this is a gorgeous bag with a very cool closure.

4. Verrou Elan Clutch:flowers:
    [​IMG]

5. aha!! Thank you Julide! And I guess I was wrong...it wasn't smooth leather, eh? Shows how the memory is:lol: General price category? (though I can always get that from my SA, now that I know what I'm asking for). Heading to LV next week; might be on the lookout for one!:smile:

6. I'm sure it comes in box. This was the only pic I could find to show you. But I have seen it in Box. I was looking at one in Paris earlier this week!:P

7. Here is mine in box and I love it! It was 4825. US pre tax in 2009.
    [​IMG]

Possum likes this.
  8. It's soooo gorgeous! That off-center closure! :love:

9. Tdf!!!!

10. A must - have!! Fierce!

11. O love it. Truly amazing and a quite rare find.
    Anybody having pictures of it in colors other than black?

12. #12 Oct 28, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2011
    I die. That. is. perfect. I need it! Well, knowing that it's been around since 2009, does that mean it's no longer in stores? I find that odd that they would feature it in a recent issue, but the HB editorial was all about 'timeless pieces that last'. Wonder if I can still get one in store?
    Encore Hermes--that is so super chic! Enjoy it and would love to see a pic in action! Do you have dimensions? I love me a big clutch.

13. I talked to FSH about this bag it will be in stores for holiday season.

EH:faint:Love your bag!! Amazing!!:ps:

14. Time for an (early) holiday present... yes. yes. Julide, thanks for enabling me! :yahoo:

15. Thank you very much!! I haven't heard that it has been discontinued and will measure it when I get home and let you know the length but it is long (ish) like a kelly cut.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice