The New Lexa

Yes, it sounds like your boyfriend is a keeper! My husband is very understanding of my handbag obsession and I appreciate this very much. When you have a handbag addiction, it's definitely important to have a partner who won't judge you. Have a great weekend!! I'll be using my Chloe Marcie in Nut color today [emoji259][emoji259]

Marcie Nut is on my wishlist. Hope to get one next year. [emoji38]

While I thought I was done bag shopping for this year.... I found a Lexa that was just screaming my name (or so I imagine - still waiting for it to arrive).
May I present: Lexa medium in saffron red. Oh, did I mention that I got it for 945€??

View attachment 3547914
Okay, so the bag is here but it will go back. I don't like the feel of the suede: rather rough andd very prone to looking worn on the corners pretty soon. Too bad!

Okay, so the bag is here but it will go back. I don't like the feel of the suede: rather rough andd very prone to looking worn on the corners pretty soon. Too bad!
I know what you mean, I opted for Lexa in leather though suede looks more gorgeous. for me the bag needs to sustain a bit of abuse and survive all my errands and travelling without a scratch.

Reactions: Stansy
Hi all,
I love the dark navy/brown strap chloe lexa, but I can only find the medium size. Does anyone know if the dark navy/brown strap color combo came in small size?
In my search, I also found this website that I have never heard of before, Fashionette, which carries the color combo that I'm looking for, but I'm not sure if this is the size. Has anyone ever bought from this website?
http://www.fashionette.com/chloe-le...gclid=CNPziP29jNECFVKIfgodTPUFiQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-24 at 1.10.40 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-12-24 at 1.10.40 AM.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 993
Hi all,
I love the dark navy/brown strap chloe lexa, but I can only find the medium size. Does anyone know if the dark navy/brown strap color combo came in small size?
In my search, I also found this website that I have never heard of before, Fashionette, which carries the color combo that I'm looking for, but I'm not sure if this is the size. Has anyone ever bought from this website?
http://www.fashionette.com/chloe-lexa-satchel-full-blue?adword=e_psm/US-GoogleShopping/US-GoogleShopping/Chloé/Handbags/SatchelBags/75849&utm_source=PSM&utm_medium=US-GoogleShopping&utm_campaign=Chloé&gclid=CNPziP29jNECFVKIfgodTPUFiQ&gclsrc=aw.ds
I've never purchased from this site. It looks like a small Lexa judging by the pic on mannequin. to be completely sure I need a picture of the back, large model comes with a pocket. Have you asked the seller what size it is?

I've never purchased from this site. It looks like a small Lexa judging by the pic on mannequin. to be completely sure I need a picture of the back, large model comes with a pocket. Have you asked the seller what size it is?
Thanks for the reply and info! I think it might be a small too, but haven't asked the website yet. I'll ask for pic of the back.
Thanks!

Reactions: GemsBerry
Hi all,
http://www.fashionette.com/chloe-lexa-satchel-full-blue?adword=e_psm/US-GoogleShopping/US-GoogleShopping/Chloé/Handbags/SatchelBags/75849&utm_source=PSM&utm_medium=US-GoogleShopping&utm_campaign=Chloé&gclid=CNPziP29jNECFVKIfgodTPUFiQ&gclsrc=aw.ds
Fashionette is a reputable site based in Germany. Did you order the bag?

Reactions: GemsBerry