The New Lexa

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't believe there's a thread on what I think is one of Chloe's newest releases - the Lexa! What are everyone's thoughts and opinions? :smile:

IMG_1472054248.567264.jpg
    IMG_1472054271.244326.jpg
    IMG_1472054280.181804.jpg
    IMG_1472054288.369232.jpg
    IMG_1472054296.056821.jpg
    IMG_1472054353.249923.jpg

I think it looks like a gorgeous casual bag, and I'm currently obsessed. Anyone think it's not for them, though? :smile:

Attached Files:

2. I can't wait to see it IRL! I sold my Marcie years ago because while I loved the bag, certain aspects of it didn't work for me (like the double handle, one of which would always slip off my shoulder). But I loved the fact that there was both a shoulder and a cross-body option, instead of just handheld plus crossbody, or handheld plus shoulder. The Lexa looks edgier and more streamlined to me too. And the inspiration for the bag is pretty cool as well:

http://themuse.jezebel.com/anne-france-dautheville-record-breaking-motorcyclist-1785312416

bellebellebelle19 likes this.
  3. If I had an extra $2-3,000 laying around this would be the bag I would buy......love it!! Especially in the suede.:heart::heart:

4. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Oh, this is one pretty bag, I can't wait to have a closer look at it.

5. it's on my wishlist. I'm not sure that suede would hold up well for a casual bag. I want small in calf/lamb leather.

bellebellebelle19 and Stansy like this.
  6. Ooooh. That light suede is so beautiful.

7. I like this bag a lot. [emoji4]

8. Sooooo obsessed. I saw so many of them at neimans earlier this year but looks like they sold out already!!!! Anyone know the weights of these beauties? I love Chloe's but the tend to be heavy IMO

9. i love it. looks really comfy to wear crossbody, and like a bag that could be used for many years without looking dated.

10. Lovely bag, wonder whether it's heavy like the Marcie.

11. I just ordered mine, hope it arrives sooner than projected ship date!

neoncoast likes this.
  12. Soooo lucky! Please do post pics when you get it, or let us know if you post pics elsewhere! It's sold out in all the department stores…looks like they got it right with this design (;

I'm curious to see how it will look on the crook of the arm, as it looks like the handles are shoulder and crossbody. I like having the option to carry it on the arm - when you get yours, could you please take a pic and let us know how it looks like that? Many thanks!!

13. You bet! Chloe is killing it and my wallet these past few seasons. Love love love the shoes and handbags!

14. wow, which one?

15. Yay! I hope you will post some pics.