The New Lexa

My new black medium Lexa View attachment 3536281

Got my medium black Lexa today and I'm so excited! It's even more beautiful in person (and the leather smells so good!).

Great pics, ladies. Thank you for sharing. Haven't seen the bag irl, yet. My local boutique that carries Chloe gets like 10 bags each season and the Lexa was never part of it. Your pics are very helpful. [emoji4]

Reactions: YellowBuggie
Yesterday I found the smallest little lining defect on the corner of the internal zipper on my Lexa. I need opinions...would you return your Lexa over a tiny defect like this one?

I don't think it can get any worse because of the stitching right there and it's only visible when the zipper is opened, but I am a little disappointed after spending so much money.

Attachments

• IMG_20161215_115436440.jpg
    IMG_20161215_115436440.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 879
Yesterday I found the smallest little lining defect on the corner of the internal zipper on my Lexa. I need opinions...would you return your Lexa over a tiny defect like this one?

I don't think it can get any worse because of the stitching right there and it's only visible when the zipper is opened, but I am a little disappointed after spending so much money.

Can you truly get over it or will you always now see your bag as "defective" in some way? I realize it's a minor detail, but the psychological aspect can be quite powerful. If you can return it in store, I would bring it up to the counter with intent to return and see how you feel the moment you go to return it. That can help you figure out your conflict.