NY sales?

Scarf rings[emoji7] Thank you for the update! As much as I'd love to get a few scarves the wait times look even worse this year [emoji17]

Just a heads up for anyone thinking of going: there were already 75 people in line as of 2:20am and you know it's only going to get worse.

That is crazy! [emoji33] lets see if this time the venue can manage the people on the line better.

Saw on mizhattan that the first person in line got there at 8 pm YESTERDAY and there are already over 450 people in line now. I'm thinking if you haven't lined up already, don't bother!

Saw on mizhattan that the first person in line got there at 8 pm YESTERDAY and there are already over 450 people in line now. I'm thinking if you haven't lined up already, don't bother!

I see this and I feel so sorry for the people who used to get there at 6:30 or 7 and get in at 9 or 10 and then be able to go back the next day to see what they missed/new stuff. The H sale should be fun and full of surprises because you never know what you find. Except now you know you'll find a monster line, hoarding (if you're lucky enough to get in) and a feeling of defeat if you can't get in.

My haul
They also had Brides de Galla boots, jumping boots in etoupe, black suede boots, balcon flat sandals & heels, some ballet flats, tons of rtw, rocabar cape in size 38, tons of silk scarves in both 90 & 70, jersey scarves including triangle, cashmere in bright colors, a few 140 silks, maxi twillies from the first collection, twillies just a few, tons of ties, gloves in bright colors, hats, & scarf rings (Brazil enamel). No belts or the other items I mentioned earlier.
You got the great haul! Love the golden top, so cozy!

I was thrilled with my finds, and I even put back an armload of changeante mousselines when I decided I was being a bit too profligate with my spending considering some massive ongoing animal care expenses. But I can see how the sale could have been a disappointment for many - particularly if one was salivating at the thought of last year's bangle-palooza.

I didn't take a great photo, but the wrist detail on the gloves is the same as on the boots.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    114.1 KB · Views: 510
I was thrilled with my finds, and I even put back an armload of changeante mousselines when I decided I was being a bit too profligate with my spending considering some massive ongoing animal care expenses. But I can see how the sale could have been a disappointment for many - particularly if one was salivating at the thought of last year's bangle-palooza.

I didn't take a great photo, but the wrist detail on the gloves is the same as on the boots.

Nice haul!

Last edited: