NY sales?

Anyone planning on going tomorrow morning? Trying to decide if I should wake up early and go around 8AM. I probably only have an hour of wait time in me.

I am considering stopping by but won't be there til late - DS has a class at 10 and a few starting at 11 just three blocks from the sale. If it's not too horrendous I'll see what's left!

Reactions: hedgwin99
My friend went to the sale yesterday, got in line at 6am and did not get inside till 3. She said as they got closer to the door, about 100 people or so, Hermes gave out paper numbered wristbands and kept everyone to a very strict order. She said there were plenty of shawls and scarves.

went yesterday and selection is pretty much picked through. it was raining so i went to see how bad the line was. In all waited 1hr to get in and left empty handed. not too many scarfs selection left. only 1 style of cashmere chalet and rest cashmere selection were the 1/2 size style. of course all bright colors. Shoe selection also were bright colored heels and some flat loafers. Plenty ready to wear in colors, ties and swim left.