NY sales?

I was thrilled with my finds, and I even put back an armload of changeante mousselines when I decided I was being a bit too profligate with my spending considering some massive ongoing animal care expenses. But I can see how the sale could have been a disappointment for many - particularly if one was salivating at the thought of last year's bangle-palooza.

I didn't take a great photo, but the wrist detail on the gloves is the same as on the boots.

I love the gloves and boots!! I can't believe you found Jumping boots at a sale!! :tup::tup:

Great goodies! I was there early with some tPF friends....we had fun and did well! Will post later! maybe we were near you? We were about 15th in line, first group in!
Thank you. I couldn't have been to far back; maybe 25. After reading the posts there was a few of us in attendance yesterday. Can't wait to see your goodies.

I was thrilled with my finds, and I even put back an armload of changeante mousselines when I decided I was being a bit too profligate with my spending considering some massive ongoing animal care expenses. But I can see how the sale could have been a disappointment for many - particularly if one was salivating at the thought of last year's bangle-palooza.

I didn't take a great photo, but the wrist detail on the gloves is the same as on the boots.

Terrific finds! I wanted those boots soooooooo badly but they didn't have my size:sad:

Congrats!

Sharing goodies from Wednesday...I was very fortunate to find some things that I love! Jersey loafers in noir, corfu sandals in leopard, a PHW scarf ring, pink PdV giant silk bandana, Coaching giant jacquard in noir, fauna lettree 90cm silk, brandebourg changeant mousseline, a vert Faune Lettree changeant mousseline (for my sister), mors et gourmettes remix CSGM in a cw I love as well as a parures des maharajas in iris (for my sister) or and some noir jockey twillies.
IMG_0229.jpg IMG_0231.jpg IMG_0227.jpg IMG_0241.jpg IMG_0242.jpg

Last edited:
Sharing goodies from Wednesday...I was very fortunate to find some things that I love! Jersey loafers in noir, corfu sandals in leopard, a PHW scarf ring, pink PdV giant silk bandana, Coaching giant jacquard in noir, fauna lettree 90cm silk, brandebourg changeant mousseline, a vert Faune Lettree changeant mousseline (for my sister), mors et gourmettes remix CSGM in a cw I love as well as a parures des maharajas in iris (for my sister) or and some noir jockey twillies.
View attachment 3499463 View attachment 3499464 View attachment 3499465 View attachment 3499466 View attachment 3499467

You did good!! :tup::tup:

I was fifth in and as usual, ran into the same people I always wait with. It's like a reunion and an endurance exercise. The weather, thankfully, was perfect. My haul was just scarves -- Jinjy approved of course. View attachment 3497835
I see this and I feel so sorry for the people who used to get there at 6:30 or 7 and get in at 9 or 10 and then be able to go back the next day to see what they missed/new stuff. The H sale should be fun and full of surprises because you never know what you find. Except now you know you'll find a monster line, hoarding (if you're lucky enough to get in) and a feeling of defeat if you can't get in.

I missed standing in line with you!

View attachment 3499463 View attachment 3499464 View attachment 3499465 View attachment 3499466 View attachment 3499467

Wow, great gets, especially the changeants and shoes!