NY sales?

ugh, a pair of shoes that my SA was going to get for me from the warehouse (and then delayed due to illness) ended up being shipped out to go into this sale. bummer for me, i was wishing to buy when at reg price!! oh well, if anyone ends up with the Leona oxfords in natural color in size 36, think of me!!!

Hi ladies, I was wondering if anyone with connections to corporate or SA's heard something regarding this year's selection? My Soiffer contact informed me today that there won't be any bracelets! I'm really hoping she's mistaken but it's looking more and more doubtful. Anyone willing to shine some light on this?

The woman I spoke with from Soiffer said the same thing to me about the bracelets. I also asked if they had a new system after last years atrocity and she said no. I flat out said that people wouldn't be very happy after waiting all of that time only to find out that there weren't any bracelets (I believe she also said she wasn't sure if there would be ties!) and she shrugged it off like whatever. I've never been a fan of the venue. I feel like they have a very snobby attitude all around.

Reactions: millivanilli
The woman I spoke with from Soiffer said the same thing to me about the bracelets. I also asked if they had a new system after last years atrocity and she said no. I flat out said that people wouldn't be very happy after waiting all of that time only to find out that there weren't any bracelets (I believe she also said she wasn't sure if there would be ties!) and she shrugged it off like whatever. I've never been a fan of the venue. I feel like they have a very snobby attitude all around.

ugh I was hoping Soiffer would find a better way to manage this year's crowd. I was just there for the D&G sale, and omg it was so unpleasant in there. Crowds, shoppers taking all the space on the floor and in the fitting area, and just all around terrible attitudes. It made me imagine what a madhouse it'll be for H.

Seems like it will be a pretty disappointing sale. My SA said to not even bother. I doubt they'll manage the line any differently either but one would hope they'll at least have the decency to cut it off once it gets too big. At least she was able to confirm that there will be scarves so it won't be a total waste. I'm still debating whether I should go or not *sigh* Guess I'll wait and see what the VIPs say. Hope you gals will share your hauls! :smile:

My haul

They also had Brides de Galla boots, jumping boots in etoupe, black suede boots, balcon flat sandals & heels, some ballet flats, tons of rtw, rocabar cape in size 38, tons of silk scarves in both 90 & 70, jersey scarves including triangle, cashmere in bright colors, a few 140 silks, maxi twillies from the first collection, twillies just a few, tons of ties, gloves in bright colors, hats, & scarf rings (Brazil enamel). No belts or the other items I mentioned earlier.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    257.8 KB · Views: 668
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    157.9 KB · Views: 595
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    333.5 KB · Views: 666
My haul

They also had Brides de Galla boots, jumping boots in etoupe, black suede boots, balcon flat sandals & heels, some ballet flats, tons of rtw, rocabar cape in size 38, tons of silk scarves in both 90 & 70, jersey scarves including triangle, cashmere in bright colors, a few 140 silks, maxi twillies from the first collection, twillies just a few, tons of ties, gloves in bright colors, hats, & scarf rings (Brazil enamel). No belts or the other items I mentioned earlier.
Great goodies! I was there early with some tPF friends....we had fun and did well! Will post later! maybe we were near you? We were about 15th in line, first group in!

Last edited:
Reactions: hoot