NY sales?

My haul

They also had Brides de Galla boots, jumping boots in etoupe, black suede boots, balcon flat sandals & heels, some ballet flats, tons of rtw, rocabar cape in size 38, tons of silk scarves in both 90 & 70, jersey scarves including triangle, cashmere in bright colors, a few 140 silks, maxi twillies from the first collection, twillies just a few, tons of ties, gloves in bright colors, hats, & scarf rings (Brazil enamel). No belts or the other items I mentioned earlier.

I was fifth in and as usual, ran into the same people I always wait with. It's like a reunion and an endurance exercise. The weather, thankfully, was perfect. My haul was just scarves -- Jinjy approved of course. View attachment 3497835

Beautiful hauls! Was there a limit on ties?

Did anyone see any cravat ties? Couldn't get out of my errands today and missed the sale :sad: still debating whether to brave the line tomorrow...

Congrats everyone who scored!

Last edited:
Anyone who wants silk or cashmere and is thinking of going tomorrow: I was the last person leaving the sale tonight. Everything was restocked. Go VERY EARLY and you will get a great selection....only 1 cashmere each ....lots of silks in all sizes...scarf rings, too!! GOOD LUCK!!!

Reactions: DeeDee77 and hoot
Anyone who wants silk or cashmere and is thinking of going tomorrow: I was the last person leaving the sale tonight. Everything was restocked. Go VERY EARLY and you will get a great selection....only 1 cashmere each ....lots of silks in all sizes...scarf rings, too!! GOOD LUCK!!!
Hi Hopiko - how much are the GM cashmeres? Thanks

NICE HAUL RESTRICTOR :drool:

I would loved to have gone but my family in NYC are currently bouncing around the country, maybe next year. Looking forward to seeing more great picks.

Scarf rings[emoji7] Thank you for the update! As much as I'd love to get a few scarves the wait times look even worse this year [emoji17]

Just a heads up for anyone thinking of going: there were already 75 people in line as of 2:20am and you know it's only going to get worse.