Confession time: So sorry I've cheated...

I cheated on a Gucci Sukey in Bronze. I liked this bag when it was released and almost bought it several times. This time, there was no hesitation.

0ee428d6565f8703315f4d38d79984d5_zpsjwiaijuz.jpg

Happy to enable, I mean help. [emoji6]

What color? Don't you just love it? Almost carried it tonight but haven't taken the Artsy out for awhile.
I'll take 'enable'. [emoji1] Hearing from someone with similar needs (kids) helps a great deal. I haven't used it yet as we have been hitting the pool this weekend but I did try my SLGs with it at home and it works really well. I got it in Noir so we are bag twins. Not sure how true but there is talk in the LV forum that this bag will be phased out soon. I am glad I got it if it is indeed to be discontinued.

I'll take 'enable'. [emoji1] Hearing from someone with similar needs (kids) helps a great deal. I haven't used it yet as we have been hitting the pool this weekend but I did try my SLGs with it at home and it works really well. I got it in Noir so we are bag twins. Not sure how true but there is talk in the LV forum that this bag will be phased out soon. I am glad I got it if it is indeed to be discontinued.

Really? I'm surprised. I thought this was a popular bag. Definitely keeping mine.

Hope you love it. Report back once you've had chance to use it.

Really? I'm surprised. I thought this was a popular bag. Definitely keeping mine.
Hope you love it. Report back once you've had chance to use it.

I am not sure but just as surprised as you. I thought it was popular too but I am too new to LV to understand its design strategies.

For me, I think it is a very functional bag. I like how the straps fold into the middle section and I can use it as a clutch for dinner dates. I'll post an 'action' shot once I use it.

Have you had a chance to use it yet?
Sadly, not yet. I had it all packed for the weekend and the moment I was ready to leave the house, it started pouring. Out came the backpack and rain gear. BUT, I am amazed at how much it can fit but still looked rather flat. I used to have the Celine Trio but that bulges unsightly if I had too many things within. With the Twinset, I need not downsize (comparing with the Disco bag) and can carry my usual trio of SLGs, mini umbrella and sunglasses. I hope to carry it this week though I am also fervently waiting for a BV goodie to arrive today. I am extremely excited and to be honest, anxious. I hope it turns out to be what I envisioned it to be.

Sadly, not yet. I had it all packed for the weekend and the moment I was ready to leave the house, it started pouring. Out came the backpack and rain gear. BUT, I am amazed at how much it can fit but still looked rather flat. I used to have the Celine Trio but that bulges unsightly if I had too many things within. With the Twinset, I need not downsize (comparing with the Disco bag) and can carry my usual trio of SLGs, mini umbrella and sunglasses. I hope to carry it this week though I am also fervently waiting for a BV goodie to arrive today. I am extremely excited and to be honest, anxious. I hope it turns out to be what I envisioned it to be.

Anxious to hear how you like it. So far it sounds good.

Oohhhh, a BV goodie. [emoji4]. I'm intrigued.

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
Anxious to hear how you like it. So far it sounds good.

Oohhhh, a BV goodie. [emoji4]. I'm intrigued.
:smile: I think it looks very promising. I am very positive about it. On the onset, I already favour the convenience of not having to change out of my slgs. I know I debated on the disco bag for a while... thinking whether to rehome it or not. I know it is more of my heart loving it and it being my first BV, thus retaining it. But, I have decided to list it for sale so that I can welcome today's workhorse, carefree, never seen before (for me, thus anxious) BV style home.

*I think you already know what's arriving. [emoji6]

I'm cheating out of sheer necessity. My Nero tournabouni was all ready to spend a long weekend at our river house after hubby had a nuclear stress test last Friday. That test showed heart damaged, a cath immediately followed indicating surgery which was scheduled for Monday.....then surgery became an emergency on Sunday following a second heart attack. The irony in all of this is he's a cardiologist at the same hospital. My Goyard St Louis has been at my side the entire time, being extremely light weight and able to haul a ton......plus it was a gift from my younger daughter a few years ago which makes it so special to me. So BV please forgive my transgression.

I'm cheating out of sheer necessity. My Nero tournabouni was all ready to spend a long weekend at our river house after hubby had a nuclear stress test last Friday. That test showed heart damaged, a cath immediately followed indicating surgery which was scheduled for Monday.....then surgery became an emergency on Sunday following a second heart attack. The irony in all of this is he's a cardiologist at the same hospital. My Goyard St Louis has been at my side the entire time, being extremely light weight and able to haul a ton......plus it was a gift from my younger daughter a few years ago which makes it so special to me. So BV please forgive my transgression.

My well wishes to your spouse, and to you as well.