Confession time: So sorry I've cheated...

Thank you. He's home and getting a little stronger every day. Indiaink, what did you have done? My older daughter had a VSD repair when she was two. My younger daughter likes to say that 50% of our family has now had their chests cracked. You find humor wherever you can.
I was treated to a stent in 2002, then a single coronary bypass that same year once the stent filled up, then three more stents in 2011. Full Metal Jacket up thisaway, for sure. And it is a delight to be a member of the Zipper Club. :biggrin: I made the mistake of complaining to my surgeon about my left arm/muscle pain after the CABG and she made some crack about chickens and God's intentions that we not be split open like one. Funny woman.

Cheating: I'm considering a KARA Classic Messenger bag. :angel:

I have been "cheating" in my dreams for this ...
would like it with the brushed silver ( if they had it)
it's a Mahina LV hobo circa 2008

I'm a hobo-girl at :heart:
View attachment 3500304
I have a soft spot for the Mahina XS in Biscuit :love: Would love to have one.
I've been cheating with LV for the last few weeks with my SC Bag in Cobalt.

I wish Bottega would bring back the Montaigne and offer it in two sizes, maybe the larger one with a detachable shoulder strap. Like the Speedy B. I love the Boston Bag but I have to wonder how well it's selling. I think I've seen one here on the forum since it debuted a couple of years ago.

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
I'm cheating out of sheer necessity. My Nero tournabouni was all ready to spend a long weekend at our river house after hubby had a nuclear stress test last Friday. That test showed heart damaged, a cath immediately followed indicating surgery which was scheduled for Monday.....then surgery became an emergency on Sunday following a second heart attack. The irony in all of this is he's a cardiologist at the same hospital. My Goyard St Louis has been at my side the entire time, being extremely light weight and able to haul a ton......plus it was a gift from my younger daughter a few years ago which makes it so special to me. So BV please forgive my transgression.

Sending lots of positive vibes your way.