Confession time: So sorry I've cheated...

Anxious to hear how you like it. So far it sounds good.

I am using it today. Just two hours in but so far, it's been really easy to get in and out of the bag. Lightweight on the shoulder. Definitely a keeper.

Out of curiosity, do you somewhat feel the Twinset's capacity might be the same as your small Peony Olimpia? I found the small Olimpia forever lurking in my brainwaves. #notgood

I am using it today. Just two hours in but so far, it's been really easy to get in and out of the bag. Lightweight on the shoulder. Definitely a keeper.

Out of curiosity, do you somewhat feel the Twinset's capacity might be the same as your small Peony Olimpia? I found the small Olimpia forever lurking in my brainwaves. #notgood

So glad you are liking it. I think this is one of the easiest bags to carry and is very functional.

Good question about the small Olympia. I hadn't really thought about it because I bought them for totally different purposes. I will have to compare what each can hold. I do know the Olimpia isn't nearly as easy to get in and out of.

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
So glad you are liking it. I think this is one of the easiest bags to carry and is very functional.

I bought them for totally different purposes.I do know the Olimpia isn't nearly as easy to get in and out of.

I am very happy with the Twinset, as a casual crossbody. Truly functional.

I do think the small Olimpia serves a different purpose altogether. The chains make it look a tad more dressy and I have a soft spot for chains. I searched through the threads and found that I did try on the Canard last year, with my things inside. Then, I purchased the small Iron in Mallow instead but the color did not really work for me. I tried it on again at the boutique a few months ago and somehow the clanking of the chains on the display glass... plus my fervent attempts to open the bag from the centre instead of by the sides (SA explained that will cause curling) made me reconsider it. I think I will visit the boutique and try it on again.

I'm cheating out of sheer necessity. My Nero tournabouni was all ready to spend a long weekend at our river house after hubby had a nuclear stress test last Friday. That test showed heart damaged, a cath immediately followed indicating surgery which was scheduled for Monday.....then surgery became an emergency on Sunday following a second heart attack. The irony in all of this is he's a cardiologist at the same hospital. My Goyard St Louis has been at my side the entire time, being extremely light weight and able to haul a ton......plus it was a gift from my younger daughter a few years ago which makes it so special to me. So BV please forgive my transgression.

I just read this and hope that things are going well for you and your husband these days. Here's hoping for the best possible outcome for his health.

I'm cheating out of sheer necessity. My Nero tournabouni was all ready to spend a long weekend at our river house after hubby had a nuclear stress test last Friday. That test showed heart damaged, a cath immediately followed indicating surgery which was scheduled for Monday.....then surgery became an emergency on Sunday following a second heart attack. The irony in all of this is he's a cardiologist at the same hospital. My Goyard St Louis has been at my side the entire time, being extremely light weight and able to haul a ton......plus it was a gift from my younger daughter a few years ago which makes it so special to me. So BV please forgive my transgression.
And I, too, just saw this. Being a heart patient myself, I hope your DH is on the mend :heart:

Thank you. He's home and getting a little stronger every day. Indiaink, what did you have done? My older daughter had a VSD repair when she was two. My younger daughter likes to say that 50% of our family has now had their chests cracked. You find humor wherever you can.