Post your Chanel family portrait...

Beautiful family!! Love that so black reissue!!

Thank you so much! Yes the reissue is the latest acquisition, still waiting to take her out!

Beautiful collection and Loving that so black chevron!!!

Thank you, the so black chevron and the boy tote are my two favorites at the moment!

Love your middle row, especially the reissue. What size is the reissue, 225 or 226?
Thank you! It's a 226!

Another black bag lover, I plead guilty as well :smile:. Your collection is stunning!

Thank you so much! Haha, My only colored bag is b35, an etoupe! Everything else is black! So is most of my wardrobe... Ahhhh!

Hi, beautiful collection! I am thinking about the mademoiselle reissue like yours, how are you finding it? There is one left in my city and its on hold for me until tomorrow.

Hi auntynat, was your message to me?
Which bag were you asking about, the reissue rhw or the mademoiselle vintage ghw?

If you were referring to mademoiselle vintage, i absolutely love mine. I thought I'd have to be careful with the soft sheepskin but i haven't really babied it too much and i love the strap length, perfect for crossbody wear. I have the medium size and it fits a good amount, it's the same size as old medium boy.
You're from Sydney too yeh, which colour/size are you thinking of buying?

Hi auntynat, was your message to me?
Which bag were you asking about, the reissue rhw or the mademoiselle vintage ghw?

If you were referring to mademoiselle vintage, i absolutely love mine. I thought I'd have to be careful with the soft sheepskin but i haven't really babied it too much and i love the strap length, perfect for crossbody wear. I have the medium size and it fits a good amount, it's the same size as old medium boy.
You're from Sydney too yeh, which colour/size are you thinking of buying?

Thanks for the feedback. And yes, in Sydney. It's a small small Chanel world!