What's your 2016 Wishlist?

Wanted to ask how u like two love bracelets? I have a love cuff in yellow gold and can't stop thinking about another one in rose gold. Do u find it redundant and wished u had gotten juc instead...? Wanted to hear more people's opinion before I take the plunge. When you wear two together, does it bang alot with each other? Tia Rami!

I have been thinking about adding JUC to my collection but I am not 100% there yet. I already wear two love bracelets (everyday), JUC pave ring (gets fair use) ...maybe JUC would make everything ..hmm..too much Cartier.
Wanted to ask how u like two love bracelets? I have a love cuff in yellow gold and can't stop thinking about another one in rose gold. Do u find it redundant and wished u had gotten juc instead...? Wanted to hear more people's opinion before I take the plunge. When you wear two together, does it bang alot with each other? Tia Rami!

Hi San! I don't regret my two loves at all... Worth every cent coz I never took them off from day 1. I have added a tennis bracelet to the mix and for some reason feel like I need one more... I may end up with another love with 10 diamonds but that's wayyy down the list.

Attaching pic of my current stack. Never mind the bag.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    306 KB · Views: 352
Hi San! I don't regret my two loves at all... Worth every cent coz I never took them off from day 1. I have added a tennis bracelet to the mix and for some reason feel like I need one more... I may end up with another love with 10 diamonds but that's wayyy down the list.

Soooo pretty!!! Now you got me thinking about the white gold! Ahhhh!

Gorgeous! Love your stack! ❤