What's your 2016 Wishlist?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #31 Dec 17, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
    WG 4 diamonds love bangle and C De Cartier diamond solitaire necklace in WG

2. YG love bracelet, plain or with diamonds to stack with my YG love cuff :heart:

3. YG large diamants legers necklace - though it might be more likely in 2017 ;)

4. * LOVE necklace; 2 diamonds, yellow gold

* LOVE ring; pink gold, sapphires, garnets, amethyst.

* Juste Un Clou ring; yellow gold and white gold

* Trinity de Cartier ring; white gold, palladium, ceramic

5. I think I need a JUC ring, I think I might have read maybe yellow gold with diamonds!! I would love that one

6. Oh just this and JIC wg pave :smile:

Attached Files:

7. Panthere ring and when they come out with smaller love bracelet perhaps yg with diamonds to stack with my original yg love bracelet

8. Oiseaux libérés cuff...it's been on my mind for months. It's probably my favourite piece by Cartier.

Attached Files:

9. Love ring pave ring

10. Amulette necklace in Black

11. Woa I like this!

12. I have been thinking about adding JUC to my collection but I am not 100% there yet. I already wear two love bracelets (everyday), JUC pave ring (gets fair use) ...maybe JUC would make everything ..hmm..too much Cartier.

13. VCA two butterfly pendent in white gold

14. I'm torn, because I really wanted a YG plain LOVE or JUC to go with my new WG 4 diamond LOVE. However, I had such an awful experience with the e-boutique that part of me just wants to get a gold Hermes instead to stack.

15. They have tons of neat bracelets that you don't see too often. You should make a thorough check of the store's inventory to give yourself ideas. :graucho::roflmfao:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice