What's your 2016 Wishlist?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Rose gold ballon bleu watch!

2. I think VCA is calling your name [emoji6]

3. hahahaha! I like that idea!

4. Attached Files:

5. I want a JUC ring, but in YG and diamond and so far they are not doing it. I hope it comes out soon! it would be perfect! :smile:

6. omg that is GORGEOUS

7. Trinity De Cartier Bracelet in cotton cord.
    The regular Love bracelet in gold is my ultimate wishlist. :P

8. Wanted to ask how u like two love bracelets? I have a love cuff in yellow gold and can't stop thinking about another one in rose gold. Do u find it redundant and wished u had gotten juc instead...? Wanted to hear more people's opinion before I take the plunge. When you wear two together, does it bang alot with each other? Tia Rami!

9. Wanted to ask how u like two love bracelets? I have a love cuff in yellow gold and can't stop thinking about another one in rose gold. Do u find it redundant and wished u had gotten juc instead...? Wanted to hear more people's opinion before I take the plunge. When you wear two together, does it bang alot with each other? Tia Rami!

10. Hi San! I don't regret my two loves at all... Worth every cent coz I never took them off from day 1. I have added a tennis bracelet to the mix and for some reason feel like I need one more... I may end up with another love with 10 diamonds but that's wayyy down the list.

Attaching pic of my current stack. Never mind the bag.

Attached Files:

11. Soooo pretty!!! Now you got me thinking about the white gold! Ahhhh!

12. Gorgeous! Love your stack! ❤

13. The cartier love bangle..but thats like asking for the moon and stars

14. The Cartier Love and Juste un Clou bracelets! :heart::heart:

15. Love bracelet RG and JUC RG...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice