What's your 2016 Wishlist?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So what do you wish to buy or receive from Cartier in 2016?

For me:

- C DE diamond necklace in RG.
    - Love ring pave ring in RG/WG.
    - Amulette De Cartier ring (pink opal), I'm not loving the XS size on me, so I really hope they make it in SM size.

2. YG JUC bangle or
    YG JUC ring

3. YG love bracelet and legere necklace. I think that's what it's called. Cartiers version of DBTY.

4. It's not going to happen most likely next year but my wish list is:
    VCA rose gold sweets earrings
    malachite magic alhambra pendant or last years holiday pendant
    Cartier love ring x trinity ring

5. I bet it will not happen in a million years but I really want a YG diamond pave Love bracelet with a matching ring. Something somewhat more achievable is a JUC in plain YG or YG with the diamond tips. Also a Tank Solo XL.

6. This beauty of a clock in sterling and lapis...still deciding between this and a JLC ATMOS clock.

Attached Files:

• yup.png
      yup.png
      File size:
      184.1 KB
      Views:
  7. A plain rose gold Love to go with my rainbow :cloud9:

8. Beautiful! Can I ask the price point on that?

9. 27,800$ cad

10. I just googled JLC ATMOS, my father bought one in the late 70s or maybe 80s, way before I was born and was always displayed in our hallway, when they moved house my mum wanted to get rid of it, She said she always hated it Lol! So I took it, love it to bits, but the dial is square , not round, maybe they've stopped making it in square dials now,

11. Like this one? http://www.jaeger-lecoultre.com/SE/en/watches/atmos-classique-phases-de-lune/5117201#/t1

12. #12 Nov 28, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
  13. It's a great piece of historic value. I love it!

14. Just a rose gold love ring, to complete my collection, which I most likely will get for Christmas.

15. White gold Love cuff so I can stack with my yellow gold full bracelet when ever I want.
    Hopefully for my birthday, which is when I got my yg love this past year :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice