Calling all Goyard fans....

The Saint Louis tote is a-sexual- could be for a man or a woman..I guess what would distinguish it being for men or women would be the color. But then again, if you want to scream you're carrying a Goyard tote then get the yellow or orange. I have 2 signature colors when i buy Goyard bags- in regards to the 2 St. L I have- one for each season. Navy blue for the spring summer and Burgundy for the fall/winter. Just remember that those bags can take a beating, they were originally designed to be grocery totes or beach bags- which is what i use them for. I guess now days they have become purses or what not. FYI get the larger one!

Hello
I own two pieces. My second one was just delivered on monday. It is a limited edition St. Louis Tote with the leather piping at the bottom. I purchased it from the New York store. What i love about Goyard is that it is exclusive. Its somewhat mysterious to me. I search for hours
trying to find personalized ones online that i haven't seen before. I also love the quality and the feel of the goyardine canvas.
Do you have pics of unique monograms? Im trying to find some ideas online but can't - Thanks

Do you have pics of unique monograms? Im trying to find some ideas online but can't - Thanks
You can go to the Goyard site and they have a section where you can try different colors and stripes. Hopefully that will get your thought process going, They are able to do anything you want; however. just remember the cost anything outside of the stripes and letter can go from 500 upwards. But i would recommend keeping it simple since you already have a limited edition bag.

You can go to the Goyard site and they have a section where you can try different colors and stripes. Hopefully that will get your thought process going, They are able to do anything you want; however. just remember the cost anything outside of the stripes and letter can go from 500 upwards. But i would recommend keeping it simple since you already have a limited edition bag.
Oh thanks, I will check it out... I may get only small initials on the side or something like that. Yesterday I emailed the SF store with questions about time and recommendations but haven't get any answers yet.

Oh thanks, I will check it out... I may get only small initials on the side or something like that. Yesterday I emailed the SF store with questions about time and recommendations but haven't get any answers yet.

Never email a Goyard store- their priority is making sale, not reading e-mails. I would call the store and just ask. If its not invasive where are you located? I'm in NYC but just bought my rare navy blue Victoria bag in HK- had to fly over there to get it! But i took it to my goyard dealer at Barney's- she is sending it in for monogramming in SF but since ive know her for years she said 4 to 5 weeks but mine will be done in one more week. i only turned it in 2 weeks ago.

Never email a Goyard store- their priority is making sale, not reading e-mails. I would call the store and just ask. If its not invasive where are you located? I'm in NYC but just bought my rare navy blue Victoria bag in HK- had to fly over there to get it! But i took it to my goyard dealer at Barney's- she is sending it in for monogramming in SF but since ive know her for years she said 4 to 5 weeks but mine will be done in one more week. i only turned it in 2 weeks ago.
Oh, I always email my BG people so that's why I emailed SF. I live in Mexico now but will be in SF next month so I think I will call, then see what I like in the store... Will let you know.