Calling all Goyard fans....

1. SHOPBOP The big SALE just launched, with markdowns of 40% on 5,000+ styles, including the designer boutique! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NET-A-PORTER NAP's annual Spring/Summer sale is now live, save up to 50% on their designer inventory! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I email Goyard directly as we don't have any store here in Malaysia. The response usually arrives in 2 or 3 days. You should check out the Personalisation thread in the Reference Library for some ideas and inspiration. I'm still looking for images to add as I dig through google.

Best wishes for your trip to SF Goyard! :biggrin:

2. #2057 Aug 5, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
    Hi Janels, I was reading your comment about the straps, can you help explain what you meant about the strap on the marquises being unlike the St. Louis? The St. Louis straps break? Thanks a lot in advance, I'm afraid to make a wrong decision! Thank you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice