Louis Vuitton Speedy 35

Hi everyone [emoji112]🏻
I post this in another Speedy forum but I think this thread is more appropriate so I will post same question again lol.

I am planning to start going to gym and I would like to add another speedy for that purpose. I have 2 speedy that's in size 30 n I think they r not big enough for me to carry stuff I need for gyms. So now I'm considering whether I should get a 35 or 40? One LV Sa suggested I use Keepall 45. What do u girls think? Is 45 too big? I've never been to gym in my whole life so I'm not sure what are the size of lockers in most gyms lol. I also plan to use the new speedy as day to day bag when I go travelling. To put my medium size camera, cardigan, small water bottle, sunglasses, mini iPad, wallet, pouch for essential stuff n mints.

So....35? 40? Or Keepall 45? [emoji37] please help me with suggestion or idea. TIA

I have the speedy 30 and the keepall 45 and the keepall 45 would work as a gym bag. But that is pretty much it, in my opinion it's too big to carry as a day to day bag. Maybe the speedy 35 is better?
Try the different sizes in store and see which one suits your needs best :smile:

Unfortunately I can't try unless I fly to my country's capital city.
So...If Keepall 45 is too big for day to day, would 40 fulfill both my need as gym back n day to day when I go on holiday?

Depends on how much you carry to the gym. I recommend a gym bag w/different compartments for your damp and worn items. I just can't imagine paying so much for a LV to put gym items in. Then again... It would be quite glamorous to use LV in the gym [emoji12]

I just got my Speedy 35 a couple of weeks ago and I actually went through the exact same dilema as you, trying to decide between the 30 & 35! I decided on the 35 because I love bigger bags and I thought that besides being able to use the 35 as an everyday bag, it would also make a perfect travel hand-carry or overnight bag too! :nuts:

It really isn't too big at all. I even tried on the 40 while I was at it and admit that the 40 was definetly too big as an everyday bag. With the 40, you would look like you're using your hand-carry. But I think the 35 is a great choice...I'm really happy I got it! :love:

Here are the pics I took of myself carrying it and hope it helps you out a bit. I am 5'4, 106 pounds (size 2), for your reference:

Your photos make me really want to get a speedy in mono 😝

I have the speedy 30 and the keepall 45 and the keepall 45 would work as a gym bag. But that is pretty much it, in my opinion it's too big to carry as a day to day bag. Maybe the speedy 35 is better?
Try the different sizes in store and see which one suits your needs best :smile:

It would really depend on what you plan to carry in it. I have a 35 and for me it wouldn't be big enough. Personally I wouldn't use an LV as a gym bag. Maybe hold off on purchasing LV and use an actual gym bag until you are accustomed to going and knowing what you need, locker size, etc.

It would really depend on what you plan to carry in it. I have a 35 and for me it wouldn't be big enough. Personally I wouldn't use an LV as a gym bag. Maybe hold off on purchasing LV and use an actual gym bag until you are accustomed to going and knowing what you need, locker size, etc.

I agree, you will know your needs better after a couple of weeks at the gym :smile:

I agree, you will know your needs better after a couple of weeks at the gym :smile:

Haha, that make sense!

Anyway I was told in another LV thread that speedy 40 is 1 awkward size bag. It's neither traveling duffle bag n might not be big enough for gym nor is it suitable for day to day. And they said 35 isn't big enough.

Soooo..... will go gym starting next month, Hahaha! If I finally buy my LV for that purpose, I will take pic n post it here [emoji16]

I recently gotten my speedyb35 (thanks to my gf) and I love it!!

Though people said it's too big for my frame, I think it's ok? The "bigness" I find is due to the width, not the length of the bag, but once I fit stuff in, and it slouches a little, it's fine. I'm 158cm, about 5'2.

Now I need a speedyb25 to complete my speedy collection!!

& maybe a bag charm to bling up the bag a bit [emoji5]️

My wish list keeps getting longer!!

tVcRQH.jpg

P/s: parden my weird hands, was trying to snap pictures quickly before anyone spot me lol.

Is the one on the right the larger size? I love both of your outfits, you look so chic!

I have a
Monogramouflage Camouflage Speedy 35. I have used it as a daily bag but prefer to use it when I am traveling. It holds a ton of stuff!

My husband made a cardboard insert for the bottom of my bag. He does this for all my canvas speedy's and they look great, IMO. I am not a fan of bag sag. :smile:

Beautiful! I've always wanted a Speedy DA but not sure if I want to deal with color/denim transfer( I own a noe bb DA, yep, requires maintenance). I see your chap is hot stamped, is that the new model?

No. This is 3 years old speedy but I don't wear it much as I should,that's why it hasn't patina enough yet! mainly mostly only when I travel, I tend to wear the most my neverfull DA , but I haven't had any color transfer with any of them yet ! .. Don't worry about it ! They are too beautiful to pass on them !