Louis Vuitton Speedy 35

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. How did you clean up your Speedy? I got a preloved mono and it smells like the parfurme the previous owner uses. I think there is also a trace of cigarette smoke.

I want to keep her because beside that she is in excellent condition..

2. I recently purchased two Speedy b 30's which I love but I can't bear to part with my 35's! I carry them on the weekends - I love the opening and I can see everything inside
    Carefree yet hand carry if that makes sense lol

3. Put it in the freezer for a few days that usually works for killing scents in clothes or purses I did it with my pre loved Bloomsbury pm and it had cigarette smell also try cleaning the inside with coach fabric cleaner it will eliminate the smells

Grande Latte likes this.
  4. Thank you! I will definitely give it a try!

Cnelson12 likes this.
  5. 35's are a great size i think for everyone! very spacious but can be carried everyday. i like the sag of the 35 but i do love my speedy le pink v 30! i think if it was a 35 i'd like it just a little bit more lol

6. Yeah I don't know what it is but everytime I've bought a speedy I have tried to go with everyone else's opinion that the 30 size, is the perfect size but when I try them out, I never seem to bring myself to keep the 30 , and I always end up buying the 35 ! .. It's such a perfect size in my opinion even the zipper opening is way better than the 30 ! I took a 30 from the store to my house and I tried to love it lol but I rushed the next day to exchange it for a 35 ! .. I just love it more !

Yuki85 and kenzie19 like this.
  7. When you put it in the freezer, do you put it in something or just the straight bag?

8. I have both. The 30 in mono and the 35 in ebene . I love both. I tend to use my 35 more because I like the slouch. Its definitely not too big at all..

9. Was looking for a preloved speedy 30, but came across a DE 35 up for sale for USD370! Couldn't resist the bargain price and bought it. Now i just hope it doesn't look awkward on me. There are 5'2s out there looking great with speedy 35, right?

APhiJill and JazzyMac like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice