What's your Goyard wishlist?

Same here in one week! Can't wait to get my mini Senat. I'm leaning towards black to match my Voltaire, but I will see when I am there! :biggrin:

The GM size is hugeee! The GM is used most by men and the MM most by women, it looks very sophisticated! Did you already decide on the color? :smile:

I think I'm just going to do black so I can keep it in my purses without colors clashing. Did you get yours?

I think I'm just going to do black so I can keep it in my purses without colors clashing. Did you get yours?
Black is for sure the best way to go then and the cheapest! :smile:
Yes I did get mine! They had white, red, navy, black and black/tan in stock and I quickly narrowed it down to navy and black. Eventually went with black on black (see pic below), although I loved the navy. :smile:

Schermafbeelding 2015-03-11 om 16.31.31.png
The artificial light made it look very shine, but it's not that shiny in person. :smile:

Black is for sure the best way to go then and the cheapest! :smile:
Yes I did get mine! They had white, red, navy, black and black/tan in stock and I quickly narrowed it down to navy and black. Eventually went with black on black (see pic below), although I loved the navy. :smile:

View attachment 2924412
The artificial light made it look very shine, but it's not that shiny in person. :smile:

It's gorgeous. Did they make you monogram it? I thought I saw a post somewhere that it's now mandatory at the flagship store.

It's gorgeous. Did they make you monogram it? I thought I saw a post somewhere that it's now mandatory at the flagship store.
Thanks! No I didn't monogram it. As far as I know it's only mandatory when you purchase the Artois bag. I bought my Voltaire in december 2014 and they didn't even ask me if I wanted monogramming. :smile: