What's your Goyard wishlist?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Goyard artois in red with monogram near the zipper ImageUploadedByPurseForum1425958069.743217.jpg

2. I think I'm just going to do black so I can keep it in my purses without colors clashing. Did you get yours?

3. Black is for sure the best way to go then and the cheapest! :smile:
    Yes I did get mine! They had white, red, navy, black and black/tan in stock and I quickly narrowed it down to navy and black. Eventually went with black on black (see pic below), although I loved the navy. :smile:

Schermafbeelding 2015-03-11 om 16.31.31.png
    The artificial light made it look very shine, but it's not that shiny in person. :smile:

4. It's gorgeous. Did they make you monogram it? I thought I saw a post somewhere that it's now mandatory at the flagship store.

5. Thanks! No I didn't monogram it. As far as I know it's only mandatory when you purchase the Artois bag. I bought my Voltaire in december 2014 and they didn't even ask me if I wanted monogramming. :smile:

6. Voltaire in black/tan or a grand bleu

7. St. Louis GM bordeaux
    St. Louis PM green
    Artois gray
    Vendome black

8. The Artois in black/black red (match with the bag's stitches) monogram near zipper.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice