What's your Goyard wishlist?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Please post your current GOYARD wishlist here! Pictures allowed, of course.

Because we all need a little more excruciatingly detailed, hand-painted, personalized goodness in our lives.

Here's mine... plus commentary ;)

Goyard Pouch PM in Yellow- this would make an adorable pencil case.

Goyard Pouch GM in... Undecided- as a laptop case for a new laptop, as my current one is slowly but surely retreating to its sickbed.

Goyard St. Honoré clutch in... Undecided- in the event that I need a chic evening bag, as I'm not a clutch kind of girl; but the Pochette Bois is so adorbs I may have to change my preferences.

Goyard Knapsack MM in Black/Black- a totally unreasonable desire and I'm not quite sure why I am drawn to it, but I am. It's cute and quirky and I miss the knapsacks of elementary, middle, and high school.

All wishlist items would be personalized with my initials, Purple on White.

So who's next?

2. Goyard St. Louis Tote - I'm leaning towards pm size. I'd love to find one resale so it's not quite as expensive though... We'll see if I can hold out.

3. I would like the Marie Gallante GM, Commores, and I think I love the Jersey GM. I would love a Boeing for travel!

In a perfect world I would also have the St. Honore Clutch, a Bois Clutch, and a set of stackable hard suitcases in each color or 3 antique trunks stacked up as a corner peice in my foyer!

4. I recently purchased a GM pouch in black. I use it in the office to carry my notebook, pen, phone, meeting notes etc. It's so handy to have and I wonder now how I survived without it. I will take some photos for the reference library thread.

On my wishlist is:
    1. Sac Vendome in Black.
    2. St Louis GM, possibly in black, brown or red. I wish I could make up my mind so that I could go ahead and buy the one that I want - but just when I think I've decided, I change my mind again. :blush:

5. I am very tempted on the GM pouch too for my macbook. Just not sure it there's enough padding for protection though..Other wishlist is:

1. St.Louis GM in blk/tan with some new symbols
    2. Saigon MM or GM in black

6. annalcg, I should have also mentioned that the square style pouch is not being made any more in favour of a more curved style pouch that was released a couple of months ago. (At least that is my understanding when making my recent purchase. I may have misunderstood and they may still be making both.)

I have some pictures of the new style that I will uploade a bit later. I think one of the photos that I have of it is also in brown (to help satisfy your curiosity about brown!). :smile:

7. Yey! I'm looking forward to it. I also heard about the curved pouch, but that was awhile ago. When I went to Barney's yesterday to pick up my new little one, they still had a selection of the square ones. Ah well... I hope the square ones stay!

Either way, Goyard can pretty much make anything special order so... I suppose I shouldn't make a fuss if the square style disappears :amuse:

8. Hmmmm right now I want...

The St.Louis PM in Blue or green

A checkbook cover (Even though I don't own checks lol! I will get some if I get this)

9. Here's a picture of the curved pouch, the Sénat.

[​IMG]

I have the tear sheets for both the Sénat and the Sainte Marie (the square pouch). If you want them to send them to you via e-mail, just let me know. (Unfortunately they are in PDF documents and I can't attach them to PMs.)

10. I want a St. Louis PM in White, I adore the color combination with grey dots. Then I'd like something in dark blue, maybe a wallet. And finally I'd like to get the Urbain Messenger in black that I wanted three years ago, but wasn't in stock

11. I want everything!! But my next purchase will be an agenda and a pouch if I can find them in a colors that I like.

12. ^ Thanks so much, Mette!

13. I would love to buy a Jeanne MM but I won't shop at the store near me anymore due to their customer service. :sad:

14. ^^ Try Barney's. I've had excellent customer service there.

15. I also want another Fidji. Black or light blue

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice