What's your Goyard wishlist?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just bought a Boeing 45 in black. Now want the Boeing 55 as well.

2. I know this is an old post, but I saw a woman with an Orange St. Louis pm as well. She was wearing an orange top and she looked fabulous!!

3. Voltaire in black/black or an Ambassade black/black

4. I have a card holder and billfold in black w/ black trim but really want more. I would love to one day have the following all in black w/ black trim

Passport holder
    Croisiere 45
    Ambassade
    Planner
    St. Bleu messenger (not sure which size)
    Belt
    A bracelet and gloves (if they do them of course)

I would like a cardholder in crocodile but I am undecided as it would cost £1000

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

5. St. Louis pm in grey

6. St. Louis PM black / black

7. Bois in classic black

8. I just got an Orange St Louis (GM) and now I really want the navy in the GM size too.

9. Boeing 55. I am considering getting rid of my keepall in favor of the Boeing!

10. Is it called the Artois? The one that you can get from Paris and has an automatic monogram? Looks kinda like a St.Louis PM, slightly smaller with a zipper up to? Regardless, that one in grey with red monogramming please and thanks!! :smile:

11. Planning on investing in some SLG's:

- Senat Mini as a card and coin case. Probably in a special color like light blue or green.
    - Grenelle passport case in black

12. great idea to use the mini for cards. i can't wait to see the pictures.

13. I'd really like a senat pouch - not sure what size. Heading to Paris in two weeks and hoping to grab one!

14. Same here in one week! Can't wait to get my mini Senat. I'm leaning towards black to match my Voltaire, but I will see when I am there! :biggrin:

The GM size is hugeee! The GM is used most by men and the MM most by women, it looks very sophisticated! Did you already decide on the color? :smile:

15. Voltaire in black - just saw in Bergdorf's [emoji7]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice