Involuntary Coach ban support group

I would just like everyone to know that, due to a change in ownership at work, I have been forced to involuntarily ban myself from most purchases including Coach. I hear your gasps and curse words and I thank you for that. :hugs:

Until I can tolerate the new Boss Satan and train him to do my bidding, I will be forced to live vicariously through TPF. Stick is so mad he has moved out and is now stalking me on social media with a full scale twitter and instagram war. :devil:

Until the dust settles, I would like to thank each and every one of you for posting your reveals. I will be changing my wallpaper daily with my favorite Coach bag of the day to lust after.:loveeyes::drool:

If anyone else is on a ban, involuntary or otherwise, you are not alone. (Insert Michael Jackson song here)

I feel your pain (Insert Bill ******* face here)

Now taking applications for group ban support leader and donut and juice provider for our daily therapy/tear fest... :crybaby:

Laura, ,I feel your pain. Waiting for a new Boss Satan at my job too. Sisters in banhood, I am one with you! But, instead of donuts, how's about some "organic brownies", ummm?

Laura, ,I feel your pain. Waiting for a new Boss Satan at my job too. Sisters in banhood, I am one with you! But, instead of donuts, how's about some "organic brownies", ummm?

Done! I love this girl. Now this is thought and caring about your fellow TPFer needing to numb the pain and struggle through. It's like wow man......

I need to join! But my birthday is in March; how long will the party be going?
I bring the best donuts in the world, Frosty's!
43CB0CCA-D317-4A93-A8A4-D1BFDAB98E22_zpsswtjdutz.jpg