Involuntary Coach ban support group

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Laura, ,I feel your pain. Waiting for a new Boss Satan at my job too. Sisters in banhood, I am one with you! But, instead of donuts, how's about some "organic brownies", ummm?

2. Done! I love this girl. Now this is thought and caring about your fellow TPFer needing to numb the pain and struggle through. It's like wow man......

3. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1423013355.887647.jpg

Krispy Kreme ok? Looking forward to your manifesto since I sure don't know how to do this ban thing (pretty purses make me weak and disoriented :smile: )

Whereami and Raech like this.
  4. You're hired! Chocolate too. Atta girl! :thumbup:

5. You crack me up :lol:
    Great company and good sense of humor always helps and who can say "No" to Pina Coladas and handsome bartenders. Keep em coming :drinkup:

Raech likes this.
  6. I need to join! But my birthday is in March; how long will the party be going?
    I bring the best donuts in the world, Frosty's!
    [​IMG]

7. Well, I shouldn't say no to the handsome bartender...

8. Wow, I didn't know there was such a thing as chocolate maple. I've been missing out!

9. Now I really want a donut!

10. I'm also packing whoopie pies
    [​IMG]

and moon pies
    [​IMG]

pianolize likes this.
  11. Now we are talking! We, the sisters of banhood, can go out in style. Mardi Gras, here we come!!!!! Bwahaahaa.

12. Wow! We may be deprived of new purses but we will be eating well here!

13. After this, I'm going to need to join Overeaters Anonymous!

14. I don't really need to be on ban but I'm joining for the eye candy pass the Pina Coladas, baby! Yeah!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice