What nationality are you? :)

I am from Brazil but living in London for 8 years now.! was on holiday when I fell in love for my English husband and the rest is history :o)

My mulberry crush started in 2009 with a lovely Roxane bag :o)

American. East coast. I was researching bags and stumbled across Mulberry. I fell in lust with the Alexa and when I saw the Oak Bays, it was game over. True love, haha. Bought my first Bays on Net-a-Porter and then my chocy Bays tote and Daria at the Mulberry store. I'm currently waiting for my quilted Cara. :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Next stop: Oxblood Medium Lily (and that's it!!) ... but that's what I said after my first Bays, and it hasn't stuck, thank goodness!:blush:

American. East coast. I was researching bags and stumbled across Mulberry. I fell in lust with the Alexa and when I saw the Oak Bays, it was game over. True love, haha. Bought my first Bays on Net-a-Porter and then my chocy Bays tote and Daria at the Mulberry store. I'm currently waiting for my quilted Cara. :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Next stop: Oxblood Medium Lily (and that's it!!) ... but that's what I said after my first Bays, and it hasn't stuck, thank goodness!:blush:

Hee hee! That's what we all say, TadPlaid! :biggrin: It's a slippery slope you're on now! ;) Envious of your East Coast location, btw ..!

English.... I own a house just outside the City of Bath.

Currently living and working in the Middle East in the Country of Oman (next door to Dubai).

I own 12 Mulberrys at last count 8 Bayswaters, a medium Anthony, a small Anthony, a Bayswater double Zip Tote and a Willow.

This is like one of those groups where you have to sit in a circle and explain what your addiction is, while everyone else listens !! 😉

English.... I own a house just outside the City of Bath.

Currently living and working in the Middle East in the Country of Oman (next door to Dubai).

I own 12 Mulberrys at last count 8 Bayswaters, a medium Anthony, a small Anthony, a Bayswater double Zip Tote and a Willow.

This is like one of those groups where you have to sit in a circle and explain what your addiction is, while everyone else listens !! 😉

. . . and nods their head in understanding and sisterhood.

Me, I'm American. West Coast. Saw a woman carrying a well loved Alexa in oak a year or so ago and thought it looked wonderful and decided to look into Mulberry. So, now I own: a bayswater, several small del reys and a couple of regular Lily's and my daughter has a couple of Alexas.

. . . and nods their head in understanding and sisterhood.

Me, I'm American. West Coast. Saw a woman carrying a well loved Alexa in oak a year or so ago and thought it looked wonderful and decided to look into Mulberry. So, now I own: a bayswater, several small del reys and a couple of regular Lily's and my daughter has a couple of Alexas.

Hahaha, do you curse that woman and her oak Alexa daily, for luring you to the dark side? :graucho: