What nationality are you? :)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Part Dutch, English and Thai :smile:

2. My husband is thai/chinese and i am australian of english irish and we have 3 dds 5,3,1:smile:

3. Norwegian, and used to be very active here a few years ago. Back then I had 20 mulberry bags, now I am down to 7 :amazed:

4. Aussie Aussie Aussie :biggrin:

5. I am from Brazil but living in London for 8 years now.! was on holiday when I fell in love for my English husband and the rest is history :o)

My mulberry crush started in 2009 with a lovely Roxane bag :o)

6. American. East coast. I was researching bags and stumbled across Mulberry. I fell in lust with the Alexa and when I saw the Oak Bays, it was game over. True love, haha. Bought my first Bays on Net-A-Porter and then my chocy Bays tote and Daria at the Mulberry store. I'm currently waiting for my quilted Cara. :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Next stop: Oxblood Medium Lily (and that's it!!) ... but that's what I said after my first Bays, and it hasn't stuck, thank goodness!:blush:

7. Hee hee! That's what we all say, TadPlaid! :biggrin: It's a slippery slope you're on now! ;) Envious of your East Coast location, btw ..!

8. I'm Russian, living in Moscow :smile: Got 3 M's - Emma, Alana and Blenheim. There are too many cheap Mitzy, Daria and Alexa lookalikes in Moscow... so I'll stick to the older models :P

9. "Geordie" :roflmfao:

10. English.... I own a house just outside the City of Bath.

Currently living and working in the Middle East in the Country of Oman (next door to Dubai).

I own 12 Mulberrys at last count 8 Bayswaters, a medium Anthony, a small Anthony, a Bayswater double Zip Tote and a Willow.

This is like one of those groups where you have to sit in a circle and explain what your addiction is, while everyone else listens !! 😉

11. . . . and nods their head in understanding and sisterhood.

Me, I'm American. West Coast. Saw a woman carrying a well loved Alexa in oak a year or so ago and thought it looked wonderful and decided to look into Mulberry. So, now I own: a bayswater, several small del reys and a couple of regular Lily's and my daughter has a couple of Alexas.

12. Hahaha, do you curse that woman and her oak Alexa daily, for luring you to the dark side? :graucho:

13. I'm one quarter African American and 3/4 white:smile:
    Sadly, I didn't inherit the skin tone, but I did get the curly hair!

14. lol, no, I'm glad she gave me a push towards Mulberry. The bags are beautiful!

15. English - northern, aye.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice