2014 resolution - shopping from my own bag and wallet collection. Any one else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennyerin - love the Cupid! Does it have ghw?

Bake - love the bright colors. I'm trying to get better about using my SLGs. I think that will be my goal next month is to reorganize.

My little stam came today! She's more compact but I still love her. She'll be perfect for date nights. I kinda wish I got another one with GHW but must remind myself I have other bags I could use too! Lol ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404166572.722693.jpg

I already see pairing her with my black frye harness boots! Lol

Bake - love the bright colors. I'm trying to get better about using my SLGs. I think that will be my goal next month is to reorganize.

My little stam came today! She's more compact but I still love her. She'll be perfect for date nights. I kinda wish I got another one with GHW but must remind myself I have other bags I could use too! Lol View attachment 2671515

Oh this is such a gorgeous color! I love it!

I have the opposite wish I need a medium wallet with silver hardware . Today I used my Mz Wallace Bianca in gunmetal but wanted to keep it light with a medium or small size wallet with silver hardware and realized I did not have a small one that would coordinate .

My little stam came today! She's more compact but I still love her. She'll be perfect for date nights. I kinda wish I got another one with GHW but must remind myself I have other bags I could use too! Lol View attachment 2671515

So pretty! I am really liking grey lately.

This week I plan to actually properly care for my bags, (was just reminded by louvigilante). The SA at Chanel recommended Cadillac leather cleaner(?) because it's what they used at the boutique to care for the display bags.

So I got some at Nordstrom, I plan to wipe down everything inside and out. Then care for the leather. And repeat for shoes, including weatherproofing my boots.

Times like these make me glad I don't have too many bags to clean. Shoes on the other hand...

I love Cadillac. I use it on all of my bags. :smile:

Gorgeous little Stam, louvigilante.

This week I plan to actually properly care for my bags, (was just reminded by louvigilante). The SA at Chanel recommended Cadillac leather cleaner(?) because it's what they used at the boutique to care for the display bags.

So I got some at Nordstrom, I plan to wipe down everything inside and out. Then care for the leather. And repeat for shoes, including weatherproofing my boots.

Times like these make me glad I don't have too many bags to clean. Shoes on the other hand...

I actually like to pull them out twice a year to inspect and thoroughly clean them. Makes me remember why I love each bag. I desperately need to do this for my shoes but am using the excuse we are going to remodel our closet and I can do it then.

So tally is officially 3 in and 1 out for bags. Done buying bags. Must keep repeating I do not need any more bags or shoes!!! Must find contentment in what I have.

Here's a question for everyone: do you any a favorite designer? Like one you get excited to see the new styles or you just adore?

I used to be all about coach years ago. Now I don't know if I have just one favorite. I do love MJ and RM but not sure if I can call them my favorites.

Lv dreamer - it is what you said that had me thinking. So I took another look at their website both sale and non sale items. Then I decided to get one of the two bags I had considered paying full price for. Now I won't have to worry about the clutch strap at all. Less stress and a more thought out purchase.

Sounds like you made a great decision! Can't wait to see the new bag!

I added one in, a RM mini cupid in black. Got it on sale for 50% off so I couldn't say no, using it as a weekend bag when I go out with my kids as my diaper bag is not required nearly as often anymore :smile:. None out though because I am in a really good place with my collection now, just have to try not to add anything else, because even though I want many things, I don't need them. Hooray for common sense, even if it is probably temporary.

Also here is a quick spy pic of my newest little edition, under my desk, as per usual haha.

20140630_112350.jpg

I've missed the under the desk pics! Congrats on the adorable mini Cupid!

View attachment 2671177

Here's all my daily SLGs.
I can't wait to change bags next week. I love my Alma, but I want to carry something different today.

My reusable bag will also make it's reappearance next week too lol.

Love all of the bright colors!

Adorable! Congrats on your Stam!

Here's a question for everyone: do you any a favorite designer? Like one you get excited to see the new styles or you just adore?

I used to be a Coach and LV girl, but, lately, I haven't been in love with any designer.

Yup, I do. I also track: date of purchase, location of purchase, price, sale price, how many times I've used it (started this year), cost per wear, condition it's in, and what type it is. I do this for my wallets and slgs, shoes, and started this year with everything I've purchased this year and labeled it as 'favourites' because i'm only now buying things that are favourites.

Love it! I actually spent all weekend in the RM forum and looked at "what's in my bag" lol. I love this threads.

Thanks!

So colorful! I love it!

Oh I have spent a lot of time in that thread to egg, haha thank you!

It does lou :smile: I LOVE your new little stam! Adorable and stunning!

So tally is officially 3 in and 1 out for bags. Done buying bags. Must keep repeating I do not need any more bags or shoes!!! Must find contentment in what I have.

I used to be all about coach years ago. Now I don't know if I have just one favorite. I do love MJ and RM but not sure if I can call them my favorites.

Tbh I get excited about many designers, currently its RM, Gucci, LV and Phillip Lim. It does change but those are my current favs

I too was a "coachie". The designer I own the most of by far is MJ, MbMJ. I have 5 bags, 2 wallets, 2 pairs of shoes, 1 top and 1 pair of jeans. Although I would buy more from either line, I am looking at other designers right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.