Summer sale coming up

I really, really want a medium lily in a dark colour like midnight blue or black!

Unlikely black never goes in the sale unless a style is being discontinued....I think they might treat midnight like slate and deem it to be a carried over style...my guess for the sale is 40tp50% off styles that haven't sold like primrose etc...only 4 of those on website currently

Ooh - maybe a Primrose or Suffolk. Not sure I could carry a Suffolk off without looking old though. I wonder if a black grainy calf Primrose will make it to the sale....and maybe a nice Pembridge bayswater.
I'd love to see any pics of a Primrose which has been used a lot - I wonder how it would look once it starts to sag- if it does sag.

Unlikely black never goes in the sale unless a style is being discontinued....I think they might treat midnight like slate and deem it to be a carried over style...my guess for the sale is 40tp50% off styles that haven't sold like primrose etc...only 4 of those on website currently

Awww.. Wouldn't mind any colour really, I have a normal Lily in deer brown, I think a medium Lily would get a lot more use being bigger.

Awww.. Wouldn't mind any colour really, I have a normal Lily in deer brown, I think a medium Lily would get a lot more use being bigger.

Medium lily is a super bag ....I have it in deer brown and adore it...if I had money I'd have loads of the medium much more useable than the small....I have 4 of those but wish I'd waited for the medium size!! I. Would love a red one

Medium lily is a super bag ....I have it in deer brown and adore it...if I had money I'd have loads of the medium much more useable than the small....I have 4 of those but wish I'd waited for the medium size!! I. Would love a red one
I would love a medium Lily too... But it doesn't come in fun colors like the regular Lily. I would love a medium Lily in an eye-popping color like raspberry or emerald.

I saw the emerald lily the other day near my office and now I'm a bit sad. I was so excited to see it but then quickly realised that I don't like this colour any more. It looked like green rubber. I've been wanting this since Xmas. I've seen it in store but seeing it outside in the daylight was so different 😢

I saw the emerald lily the other day near my office and now I'm a bit sad. I was so excited to see it but then quickly realised that I don't like this colour any more. It looked like green rubber. I've been wanting this since Xmas. I've seen it in store but seeing it outside in the daylight was so different 😢

I saw it and loved it as it is darker green than the emerald bags I have so wont duplicate...I adore it...gods job we are all different eh