Super Tiny But I'm Still Excited...Reveal!!!

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful reveal. I got my Key pouch today after seeing your reveal. I couldn't decide on DE/ mono but finally decided on mono. IMHO, the Key pouch pricing is very good for such a multifunctional item.
You're very welcome. Yay, so happy for you! :biggrin: I agree, there are so many ways to use it everyday. I think the price is great when you consider just how many years it will last you.
Too funny...I love "THEIR" modeling shots. Congrats on all.
:giggles: Thank you!
This is the cutest reveal, Congrats on your new clefs. The are all so cute, now you are making me want another, haha Enjoy them! :smile:
Thank you so much! You should totally get another one. They are all so very cute, it's hard to resist...as you can see. :blush:
congrats on all!
Thank you! :smile:
Love them all! Congrats!
Thank you! :smile:

Just fabulous. Great addition to your wonderful collection. They each look lovely on your designated handbags:loveeyes:.

Big congrats!

Three at one time - aaaahhh :drool:

So awesome!!! Love mine. Just missing the azur!! Hmmm.
They are awesome. I'm going to use it alone for the first time today. I'll be out with the kids for a few hours and don't want a purse or wallet. I like to be hands free when we are exploring so it will be perfect. You know, I was unsure about the Azur because it's so light and I do worry about getting the fabric around the zipper dirty. I'm going to be careful with it but I'm not babying it...we'll see how that goes. You should go for it!
Just fabulous. Great addition to your wonderful collection. They each look lovely on your designated handbags:loveeyes:.

Big congrats!

Three at one time - aaaahhh :drool:
Thank you so much! :biggrin: Yeah, adding to the cart is too easy online. :lol: But I'm glad that I got them, they're so pretty.

What a great reveal! Thanks for sharing and congrats on your new cles! :smile:
Thank you so much and you're welcome. :smile:
Very Nicely done!!!
Thanks! :smile:
Okay that is just too cute! You're all matchy matchy now and a good set! Congrats.
Aren't they...:girlsigh: I'd lie if I said I didn't like sets. :giggles: Thank you!
So cute!! I was looking at the cles today too. Love your mod shots of them. Enjoy!
Yes they are...:love: I used the DE without a bag or wallet at the zoo today with my boys and it was so nice to be hands free. Considering that I carried my 3 year old nearly the entire time, it was a very good call. Thank you so much!