Super Tiny But I'm Still Excited...Reveal!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks! :smile:
    Aww thank you! :hugs: I try to show all the ways that someone might use them because I LOVE when other members do that. I'm always surprised by some of the clever ideas that people come up with here.
    Thanks, I'm glad that you think so. :biggrin:
    They are, love these little guys. Thanks.
    Thank you! :smile:
    Thanks! :smile:

2. Love it!! Congrats!!

3. Thank you, I sure will. :smile:
    So do I, so cute. Thank you!
    Thanks! :smile:
    The cutest, love them! Thank you! :smile:
    You're very welcome! :smile:

4. Thank you! :smile:

5. Can I ask, what influenced you to buy it in all 3 canvas prints? Was it your new neverfull purchases? I only have mono and pomme but I'm so tempted to get DA... Just worried I won't use it if I have 3. Do you plan on using each one with a matching print bag? Thank you!

6. Your out of control!!!! Love them all!! Congrats :biggrin:

7. great collection!! congrats! 😃👏👍

8. Sure. I had all three prints in LE Key Pouches but felt like the silk screen logo was kind of putting limits on the way I'd use the pieces (esp. with Emp). I wanted the plain Key Pouches because I'll use them more often. I actually thought about going with one Pomme instead of all three because that color goes beautifully with all three prints but in the end, I prefer the canvas one. I don't use Azur as often as the other prints because I don't wear my Azur bags as often but I still like having it. I will wear each one with the matching print unless I'm wearing Empreinte. I'll use DE with it Earth and DE or DA with Infini. You're very welcome!

9. Technically, I haven't spent a dime. I sold the others and bought these. ;) Thank you!

10. Great choices, they are wonderful pieces, and congrats.
    I also have 3 cles; mono cherry, DE, and epi black.
    Enjoy them!

11. Thank you! Love the Cerises collection, that Cles is the cutest. :smile:

12. Great little trio. Congrats!

13. What a sweet set of triplets!! Congrats! :smile:

14. I did the same a year or so ago! Then I added a Pomme vernis (old small style) and a black MC. They are addicting! And useful!

15. small - but beautiful pieces! congrats :smile: