Super Tiny But I'm Still Excited...Reveal!!!

Great little trio. Congrats!
Thank you! :smile:
What a sweet set of triplets!! Congrats! :smile:
:tender: Love them, thank you!
I did the same a year or so ago! Then I added a Pomme vernis (old small style) and a black MC. They are addicting! And useful!
Yes, they are!! I'm going to try really hard to let this be all of my Cles Collection. The Pomme is such an amazing red though and goes with everything so well.
small - but beautiful pieces! congrats :smile:

Totally agree! Thank you! :smile:

Sure. I had all three prints in LE Key Pouches but felt like the silk screen logo was kind of putting limits on the way I'd use the pieces (esp. with Emp). I wanted the plain Key Pouches because I'll use them more often. I actually thought about going with one Pomme instead of all three because that color goes beautifully with all three prints but in the end, I prefer the canvas one. I don't use Azur as often as the other prints because I don't wear my Azur bags as often but I still like having it. I will wear each one with the matching print unless I'm wearing Empreinte. I'll use DE with it Earth and DE or DA with Infini. You're very welcome!

Thank you so much for your helpful response :smile: you seem so organised haha you really have it planned as to how you will use them! I think I might have to invest in another one - your reveals always make me need things haha. Thank you again and enjoy your wonderful goodies :biggrin:

Thank you so much for your helpful response :smile: you seem so organised haha you really have it planned as to how you will use them! I think I might have to invest in another one - your reveals always make me need things haha. Thank you again and enjoy your wonderful goodies :biggrin:
You're very welcome! I try to think about a new piece for a while before I sell/buy because I don't want to have any regrets. Everyone's reveals make me 'need' things too. :lol: If you're going to get it anyway, might as well be before the increase. :graucho: Thanks, I sure will!
Love your adorable cles triplets! Congrats :smile:

All three colours! I love them! :smile: I have the Mono and it's quite handy!
They really are. I'm very impressed with these and by how deep they are (they looks smaller than the other style I had). It doesn't look like you could put that much inside but it holds a ton. Thanks!
Perfect:love eyes: congrats
I looooove them!!! All 3!!

So do I...:tender: They are the most adorable little things ever. Thanks!

I know, nothing super cool but I'm still super excited about them. Key Pouch in Damier Ebene, Monogram and Damier Azur.

View attachment 2504634

View attachment 2504635

They will be modeling next...:graucho:
Thank you for sharing such a wonderful reveal. I got my Key pouch today after seeing your reveal. I couldn't decide on DE/ mono but finally decided on mono. IMHO, the Key pouch pricing is very good for such a multifunctional item.