Show us your Etsy bags/purses

I found Laurel Dasso on Etsy and now have 3 bags from her. Love them. So well made and awesome leather. She is super nice and will work with you to custom make anything. Here is my fave bag I use for work to carry extra shoes/lunch/book and all my normal purse stuff.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 1,245
The first time I stumbled across Opelle on etsy I favorited and kept coming back, though I still haven't pulled the trigger. I'm glad to read about your great experience with her bags - thank you for taking the time to post such an in-depth review! I am (and have always been) eyeing the ballet bag, but in a colour she used to have- dove grey.

I'm surprised there are no Opelle bags on here! I'm quite obsessed with her bags although I only have 2 so far. The leathers are such great quality, I walk into department stores and check out designer bags in the same price range or more, and walk away feeling unimpressed because their leathers are often not as nice. I've been a rather naggy customer as I always messaged her questions before I buy, and asked for some customizations done on a bag. Amy, the shop owner and bag designer, has alway been kind and replies to my messages within a day. I've also had repairs done on a zipper that broke because it was a little stuck and I forced it, Amy was kind enough to fix and ship back for free.
Here is my first bag, the Lotus in Smoke (the lotus is also her first design, I really love how different it is from most of the bags designs I've seen in the mass market!)
Stock photo:
View attachment 2289646
My photos (sorry about the lighting)
View attachment 2289648
What fits in it:
View attachment 2289649
Inside out:
View attachment 2289650
View attachment 2289651

My second is the currently out of stock Foldover Clutch in Black Lambskin, she still has it in other leather though
(From what I hear Amy is quite picky about the quality of her leathers, so when her current supplier seemed to change up the leather, she had to stop making it a while util she finds someone else she's happy with)
I asked her to make me an extra strap with the leather portion studded. It looks wonderful! I absolutely adore it!
Sorry about the quality of these photos, I don't have my camera with me.
View attachment 2289652
View attachment 2289653
With many of her bags (lotus included) the satin lining isn't sewn onto the bottom of the bag, making it easier to clean, because you can flip it out like this!
View attachment 2289654
View attachment 2289655
View attachment 2289656

Thanks for looking!

I ended up buying a waxed canvas market bag from rough and tumble on Etsy. Very cute! I like how it sort of folds in when it's not full so nothing falls out.

Attachments

• DSC09610-001.JPG
    DSC09610-001.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 1,089
  • DSC09612-001.JPG
    DSC09612-001.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 1,063
Reactions: vink
I've got a couple of rough and tumble bags that i love

a field messenger
messenger%2520558.jpg

a market tote
market%2520tote%2520557.jpg

a 1904 porter pack
1904%2520pack%2520a2.jpg

1904%2520pack%2520b.jpg

1904%2520pack%2520c.jpg

I bought this cross body on etsy from the crowned crow, they use vintage leather bomber jackets and other vintage goods and turn them into one of a kind cross body's, this one was made out of a vintage Burberry coat and a vintage bomber jacket! I love it so much, very happy with it. I ALSO MADE A VIDEO REVIEW ON YOUTUBE UNDER THE NAME FROZEN LUXURY, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 1,004
I really like the older baby ballet Opelle creative bag made of lambskin in the smaller size and they won't do a custom order ugh. I thought that's what etsy was about? Does anyone ever sell handmade Opelle bags on eBay or anywhere?