Show us your Etsy bags/purses

I found Laurel Dasso on Etsy and now have 3 bags from her. Love them. So well made and awesome leather. She is super nice and will work with you to custom make anything. Here is my fave bag I use for work to carry extra shoes/lunch/book and all my normal purse stuff.

I am waiting on 3 from her I think I will love them! I am not spending large money any more on bags and hers look like beautiful bags for reasonable prices.

I found Laurel Dasso on Etsy and now have 3 bags from her. Love them. So well made and awesome leather. She is super nice and will work with you to custom make anything. Here is my fave bag I use for work to carry extra shoes/lunch/book and all my normal purse stuff.

I just ordered my first bag from her. She is so incredibly nice! I can't wait to get her. It's a burgundy satchel with silver hardware. I also ordered a travel Bailey bag from Madeline Chadwick in gunmetal leather. The hardest part is waiting!

I just ordered my first bag from her. She is so incredibly nice! I can't wait to get her. It's a burgundy satchel with silver hardware. I also ordered a travel Bailey bag from Madeline Chadwick in gunmetal leather. The hardest part is waiting!

I love Madeline Chadwick and Laurel!!!!
I am waiting for my 2nd order from MC to come right now :smile:
Also have a 3in 1 hobo pack from rough and tumble that I love. Etsy is so addicting- love that I have a different bag from everyone else and it wasn't crazy $$$$$$

I got this adorable handmade vegan (foldover) clutch w my fav Liberty of London print from PeskyCatDesigns on etsy. Love it! It can hold my clutch zip around wallet, keys, kleenex, etc.

Attachments

• 1421946486158.jpg
    1421946486158.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 732
I really like the older baby ballet Opelle creative bag made of lambskin in the smaller size and they won't do a custom order ugh. I thought that's what etsy was about? Does anyone ever sell handmade Opelle bags on eBay or anywhere?

FYI Opelle is having a sale on their website through 1/31--20% off! I am *this close* to finally ordering after looking at them for months..

My bag from Laurel Dasso just shipped today! I can't wait till I get it in a few days (as long as USPS isn't experiencing delays due to the snow storm in NYC where she is located).