Secondhand bargains, let's see your cheap treasures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been sitting in the authenticate thread for days and even though I know some of you peeked I'm dying to post this bg here. No one else gets it :biggrin:

My Gucci from consignment for 300.00. Something I never thought I would pay, lol.

I haven't even moved in yet, I just keep staring at her and the dust bag.
She is beautiful! I have 3 Gucci's bit none of them have the blue tag but mine maybe older. :smile:

I'd keep them! They look good!;)

You are totally prepared for the Fall season. Nice.

TBH, these are really really nice! $48 is a deal! There's a store closing down here and $348 was their "closing the door" price! Most of the reg price boots were $398 :roflmfao:

You just saved $300 my friend!

Love those! I'd keep them too!
Thank you ladies! I think I will keep them. It seems like it's a great price and I honestly like the Melissa style better.
This has been sitting in the authenticate thread for days and even though I know some of you peeked I'm dying to post this bg here. No one else gets it :biggrin:

My Gucci from consignment for 300.00. Something I never thought I would pay, lol.

I haven't even moved in yet, I just keep staring at her and the dust bag.
Like I said before this is TDF!! Love it & congrats on a great score!

Stoked today.

YSL, Oscar de la Renta, Missoni, 7FAM, Anthropologie. All for $6

I didn't have time to check auth of 7FAM. It was 50/50 to me, but I'm going to get it auth! At that price, I don't mind hunnnnyy ;)

this week is my luck week tbh! first time ever seeing dior, ysl, ODLR, missoni! EVERRR!
Pics please!!!! I want to see, especially the Missoni.

So I have a dilemma my thrifty friends. I snagged a pair if FRYE Cindy slouch boots on eBay for a great price ($48) but when the box arrived I found these FRYE Melissa button boots instead.
They are the right size and barely worn. I am thinking I will keep them.
What do you guys think?
Keep them! Keep them! They look great!

Pics please!!!! I want to see, especially the Missoni.

the Missoni are mens sadly :sad: and they def have a vintage pattern lol
I just realized they both have a different shade of orange for the label!

Saw tons of Bally shoes in "ok" condition. wayyyy to many clothes to go thru.

but I did see some Bath & body works tanks! :amazed: Apparently from '09... I don't even remember bbw making pjs! (check amazonn)

man, thrifting today gave me a headache! it was soooo hot in one store :wacko: I need sleep!

I only lasted 8 days when I tried... you lasted 25 days... So much better then me.

Love the Kate Spades! They look comfy!

My score of the day -
I was looking in my local thrift shops bargain bin when I picked up this pair of suede loafers thinking they looked so buttery - and when I looked at the insole my eyes got real big.... Hermes! Suede loafers - in amazing condition! Very little wear and suede is butter! With one little stain that will be easy to get out. Cost me $1!!!

I've been smiling ever since.

Wow!!!!! Amazing! You could sell them on the bay and make some nice money if they don't fit you!

So I have a dilemma my thrifty friends. I snagged a pair if FRYE Cindy slouch boots on eBay for a great price ($48) but when the box arrived I found these FRYE Melissa button boots instead.
They are the right size and barely worn. I am thinking I will keep them.
What do you guys think?

Love them!! I've been looking for a pair like that for awhile! Great score!

Wanna see what I found today? It's good I promise. Anybody ever heard of Alejandro Ingelmo? Today is the first day I heard the name and I am in love.
Found these brand new Alejandro Ingelmo Oscar boots in my size, paid $45 (Laz avert your eyes). The originally retailed for .... Drum roll.... $1285. They are so pretty. Shiny leather, dark plum color - gorgeous! Also found $3 vintage Fendi clip ons and a pair of brand new Matt Bernson leather flats $6.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1376173159.380271.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1376173159.380271.jpg
    267.4 KB · Views: 385
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1376173206.270571.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1376173206.270571.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 380
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1376173274.408488.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1376173274.408488.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 378
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1376173315.498552.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1376173315.498552.jpg
    289.6 KB · Views: 384
Wanna see what I found today? It's good I promise. Anybody ever heard of Alejandro Ingelmo? Today is the first day I heard the name and I am in love.
Found these brand new Alejandro Ingelmo Oscar boots in my size, paid $45 (Laz avert your eyes). The originally retailed for .... Drum roll.... $1285. They are so pretty. Shiny leather, dark plum color - gorgeous! Also found $3 vintage Fendi clip ons and a pair of brand new Matt Bernson leather flats $6.

HOLY MACARONI!!

Those are amazing and of course I would have shelled out the money for those too! They are fabulous! Did you do that touch-down dance and wiggle? You should!

Status
Not open for further replies.