Secondhand bargains, let's see your cheap treasures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just assume they were just vintage, but they fit so well. The interior is leather, the outer is suede. I don't know exactly what you mean by the bottom but the let's just say it is not rubber. Oh and Etienne is everywhere! Purses, shoes, coats...

They are gorgeous!

These are mine! Delman

Also gorgeous! Delman has my full attention!

I only lasted 8 days when I tried... you lasted 25 days... So much better then me.

Love the Kate Spades! They look comfy!

My score of the day -
I was looking in my local thrift shops bargain bin when I picked up this pair of suede loafers thinking they looked so buttery - and when I looked at the insole my eyes got real big.... Hermes! Suede loafers - in amazing condition! Very little wear and suede is butter! With one little stain that will be easy to get out. Cost me $1!!!

I've been smiling ever since.

Hermes!!! For $!!!??? That is Crazy Towne! I bet you are still smiling! I'm smiling for you!

I broke down and went yesterday! Found a cute shirt and new excerise top. Had to chase my son aroind and could not comb isles but hit important things. They started this boutique thong and was asking $40.00 for Dkyn and Nyd jeans :roflmfao::roflmfao:

Last week I got:

Pleats Please shirt
Anne Fontaine shirt

This week all I am finding is cookbooks

I got Maya Angelou's second cookbook, The Neely's Celebration cookbook, What's new Cupcake?, A Diana Kennedy cookbook and a lot more. Seems like I have a weakness for cookbooks. Lol.

I only lasted 8 days when I tried... you lasted 25 days... So much better then me.

Love the Kate Spades! They look comfy!

My score of the day -
I was looking in my local thrift shops bargain bin when I picked up this pair of suede loafers thinking they looked so buttery - and when I looked at the insole my eyes got real big.... Hermes! Suede loafers - in amazing condition! Very little wear and suede is butter! With one little stain that will be easy to get out. Cost me $1!!!

I've been smiling ever since.
OMG!!!! $1 Hermes ANYTHING will get my attention. Nice score!
I WENT SHOPPING. I put myself on a 30 no shopping restriction. It actually lasted about 25 days. But I went around the block to the Consignment store and lost control. Oh well, 25 days is pretty good.
Citizens of Humanity Jeans $30. I love the wash on them and they are really thin soft denim. They said they were size 26, Ha, no way. Probably why they were still there.
Kate Spade espadrilles (New) $29. She said they just came in today.
I got the cat at the Thrift Store.
Love those espadrilles!
scored this kate spade on kijiji for $50!! a little worn on the front but the leather is thick, soft and beautiful. my first KS bag.
does anyone know the name?
TIA!
That's a good price for a Kate Spade bag, great find!
I found these vintage Delman shoes for $3. I looked them up and the vintage cost a nice price. They are suede and comfy.
http://
http://
Oh my! Those are lovely Raven. That little round thingy is too cute!
These are mine! Delman

Today at Salvos BCBG leather skirt. 3.50 :smile:

HOT MAMA!!! I absolutely love the color of that skirt. Will be perfect for fall.

So I have a dilemma my thrifty friends. I snagged a pair if FRYE Cindy slouch boots on eBay for a great price ($48) but when the box arrived I found these FRYE Melissa button boots instead.
They are the right size and barely worn. I am thinking I will keep them.
What do you guys think?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1376090892.838075.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1376090892.838075.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 392
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1376090991.798033.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1376090991.798033.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 389
So I have a dilemma my thrifty friends. I snagged a pair if FRYE Cindy slouch boots on eBay for a great price ($48) but when the box arrived I found these FRYE Melissa button boots instead.
What do you guys think?
I'd keep them! They look good!;)

What do you guys think?

You are totally prepared for the Fall season. Nice.

This has been sitting in the authenticate thread for days and even though I know some of you peeked I'm dying to post this bg here. No one else gets it :biggrin:

My Gucci from consignment for 300.00. Something I never thought I would pay, lol.

I haven't even moved in yet, I just keep staring at her and the dust bag.

This has been sitting in the authenticate thread for days and even though I know some of you peeked I'm dying to post this bg here. No one else gets it :biggrin:

My Gucci from consignment for 300.00. Something I never thought I would pay, lol.

I haven't even moved in yet, I just keep staring at her and the dust bag.

:loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: Was it real?

What do you guys think?

TBH, these are really really nice! $48 is a deal! There's a store closing down here and $348 was their "closing the door" price! Most of the reg price boots were $398 :roflmfao:

You just saved $300 my friend!

Stoked today.

YSL, Oscar de la Renta, Missoni, 7FAM, Anthropologie. All for $6

I didn't have time to check auth of 7FAM. It was 50/50 to me, but I'm going to get it auth! At that price, I don't mind hunnnnyy ;)

this week is my luck week tbh! first time ever seeing dior, ysl, ODLR, missoni! EVERRR!

Status
Not open for further replies.