Hermes patents - Interesting webpage found

That is beyond super cool! In the spirit of that does anyone have or know of a good book that covers the history of the brand? I have been looking for one because I love knowing the story and the people behind the products. It makes me appreciate them that much more.

Yes, they're both embossed.
Hermes Nuttynut, thanks for finding and sharing this incredibly fascinating link ! I'm plunged into this with passion ! And please apologize for my mistake crediting this thread to Chestnutty instead of you in cotonblanc Martin Margiela thread, soooo sorry about this ... :shame::shame::shame:

Hermes Nuttynut, thanks for finding and sharing this incredibly fascinating link ! I'm plunged into this with passion ! And please apologize for my mistake crediting this thread to Chestnutty instead of you in cotonblanc Martin Margiela thread, soooo sorry about this ... :shame::shame::shame:

No problem! It's easy to confuse nutty people!

Not anymore. He retired due to health issues. During his time he was the ultimate; every Christmas Eve sat at the desk near the entrance of FSH and said thank you to the customers. To me he is the personification of Hermès. Best quote I ever read from him was something to the effect that customers should not be head-to-toe Hermès, but just a touch for flair and elegance! Hermès is different to me now.:crybaby:

Oh!:amazed: