Style Bottega Veneta Collections - Master Thread

Here is my BV collection. My first BV was the brown bag which I bought in Venice in 2004. I am in :heart: with the brand since then

Attachments

• IMG_5378.JPG
    IMG_5378.JPG
    173.1 KB · Views: 2,134
  • IMG_5379.JPG
    IMG_5379.JPG
    175.7 KB · Views: 1,621
Thanks Londoner for sharing your collection. Love the sun glasses and the bangle. Could imagine what cool combinations you get from mixing the collection :supacool:

It's really interesting seeing each other's haul. We all love Bottega yet we all have different taste in our picks. Keep it coming! :jammin:

Here's my BV collection. As posted in other threads but this one sums up the "collection".
222429440.jpg

246304718.jpg

246302548.jpg

bagsforme, such great colors in your collection! Love the red and blue; that little clutch is a color I haven't seen.

Londoner, you have a really varied collection. Love the woven bangle, sunglasses, etc. And you have the Julie, which is also sold out for this season. How do you like that bag? I almost bought a purple one last year but thought it might be too deep.

I love ya lil colourful Knot, bagsforme!! It's SO cute! :yes:

Btw, just FYI, miss piggy (and any other Singaporean ladies), the BV store has just received the cutest Knot from last Spring/Summer. I popped by the store yesterday, and the SA showed it to me. The main body is black, with the reds, yellows and greens from that season "outlining" the case. :graucho:

Btw, just FYI, miss piggy (and any other Singaporean ladies), the BV store has just received the cutest Knot from last Spring/Summer. I popped by the store yesterday, and the SA showed it to me. The main body is black, with the reds, yellows and greens from that season "outlining" the case. :graucho:

Thanks Nymph. Time to pop by again. *tread with caution* *danger for wallet*