Style Bottega Veneta Collections - Master Thread

How funny.. I was there this last Saturday... and I couldn't resist but go in and "look".. although I came out empty handed... but with a free catalog (this past seasons) the bags were LOo:huh:OVveeellyyyy.. I showed my husband this is what I want, this is how much it is.. and I'm buying it once we get our house in the next couple of months... enough said. hahaha. Have fun shopping!!! it was definitely eye candy for me. Oh yeah, by the way... it was in the 100's during the day and 90's in the evening. Bring lots of sunblock, walking shoes, & H20... have fun!

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

I'm weak, sooo W-E-A-K!! :sweatdrop:

Ok, Nymph, my sweet :devil: , you are getting your wish. I just found out that I'm going to Las Vegas Thurs-Mon.

Two words: Bellagio Bottega....'Nuff said. ;)

:yahoo: Oh myindulgence!! This is a SIGN!!! Let's not be totally evil here. How about a small lil accessory - wallet, coin purse, cosmetics pouch, keychain etc to kick off ya BV addiction, while waiting for a bag from your Italy trip? ;)

You hafta look for Sue Anne - the store manager. She's an absolute sweetheart!!

Boxermom: yup, a hyperlink is just the web address where the picture is located, like http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=170878&stc=1&d=1178073402

You could also upload your picture as an attachment. After it's been uploaded, it will have a purseblog hyperlink address. Just copy it and place it between the

:yahoo: Oh myindulgence!! This is a SIGN!!! Let's not be totally evil here. How about a small lil accessory - wallet, coin purse, cosmetics pouch, keychain etc to kick off ya BV addiction, while waiting for a bag from your Italy trip? ;)

You hafta look for Sue Anne - the store manager. She's an absolute sweetheart!!

That's exactly the game plan! ;)

Thanks, I will look for Sue Anne.

Here's my partial collection:

Noce antique shopper

Dsc00016.jpg

Noce sneakers to go w/ the previous bag

Dsc00058.jpg

Noce croc sandals

DSC00082-1.jpg

Pepe/Malva/Ebano Caimano shopper

Dsc00014.jpg

Pony hair BV boots to go w/ previous bag

Dsc00077.jpg

Ebano Croc wallet

Dsc00020.jpg

Limo antique belt

Dsc00018.jpg

Nero chelsea boots and luxe kid shoes

Dsc00076.jpg

Will post more later...

Reactions: Kathykasav
The pics are not showing on my office PC. Will view at home later. I think we can crown you the BV King :king:

Don't forget action pics at the BV in Action thread too!

uclaboi, what a diverse collection! Your croc wallet and sandals are :drool:. The Limo belt is out of this world, which season is that? Does the antique box opens up?

A man who has matching bags and shoes, you're at the right place here.

This is my humble collection. I just started about a month ago.
Medium black Veneta
Vintage ivory shoulder tote (don't know the name of this bag)
Black continental wallet

Attachments

• 20070428-150809.jpg
    20070428-150809.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 1,653