Bottega Veneta Collections - Master Thread

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. gro, everyone is so tired of hearing how photography and computer challenged I am. I will try again when dh can assist. Everytime I get a bag I think, but wait.......there's another I don't have. I'm sick.:nuts:

2. I love all the bags that you all are showing here. Yummy!!!!!

3. I hear you! One of these days, I will read the directions on how to post photos (and not the links) lol

I'm sick as well. I'm from a small city with NO high end stores, not even a Nordstroms. Going to Boston this weekend...... I need to come back w/ something!

4. I can beat that--we don't even have a Target in my entire county!:wtf: Please do come back with something and tell us about it--I will live vicariously thru you!:graucho:

5. bagsforme, love your colorful clutch!

6. We need more photo's ladies!!

7. Okay, I *think* this is my complete collection (for the next year or so anyway). I haven't had the courage to remove the tag from the Veneta - it may have to go back to help finance the Sloane, or I just bite the bullet and enjoy!) I also *interviewed* a small tan Campana and a limo large Veneta and Montaigne along the way.

Ebano Large Veneta
    Magnolia zip-top case
    Quarzo Continental Snap Wallet
    Limo Nappa Umbria Sloane

[​IMG]

8. i really like the sloane......

9. :nuts:

How cute are the Magnolia and Quarzo together!! :love: Please don't return the Ebano Veneta! You will get SOOOOO much use outta it :yes:

10. bluegenie - I love love love your collection! The Sloane is TDF as are your pinky accessories! :heart:

11. Hi boxermom,

you need to use the img code

[​IMG]

12. ^^^thank you. It wouldn't surprise me if I mesed it up. what does hyperlink mean--is it just the long code that represents the photo?

13. Ladies, your BV's are ALL :drool: worthy!! Thank you SO much for posting pics of your gorgeous collections (NONE are small or humble IMO!)...really!!

But I have to tell y'all, I'm hanging on by a thread here :cry: :weird: :wacko: .....SF BV is inching closer by the minute and Venice BV in July in a land far, far awaayy.

M-u-s-t, h-a-n-g, o-n....

.....help me, more piccies pleeease! :upsidedown:

14. C'mon enablers! :choochoo:

15. Pardon me for not being so clever, but will someone please explain the term 'enabler' to me???? Does this mean one enticing/tempting others to get something?