Secondhand bargains, let's see your cheap treasures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok teasing over as I want to go visit Anne in Texas with Laz :smile: and feed Ravens one horse :smile:

Versace mens shirt from S/S 2012. Pictured on Lola
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1365807677.787299.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1365807691.554075.jpg
I also have the sunglasses that were shown on the runway with the shirt :smile:

The one by you lol
It was a good day. It pays to go there early!!!

I was there at 10:30 ish, I must have just missed you, lol!!

So here are the best treasures from my haul...

View attachment 2139272

View attachment 2139273

View attachment 2139274

And lady chanel...

View attachment 2139275

The picture doesn't do it justice. I want to frame the scarf and hang it in my bedroom or my dressing area.

OMG the glasses and that scarf are to die for!!! Congrats!

Ok teasing over as I want to go visit Anne in Texas with Laz :smile: and feed Ravens one horse :smile:

View attachment 2139289
View attachment 2139290

Love that Versace!!!

Finally was able to see the photo. Nice baby and mama bags.
OMG those shoes are soooooo nice!!! Great cardi and cute Coach :smile:

Love the cute little wristlet. Was recently considering the same in orange I think but at $16 decided I didn't need it. Super cute score
Thank you :smile: I probably wouldn't have bought it for $16 lol
My haul of the day:
View attachment 2138114
Jeans by AG, MEK, Paige, and two brands Im not familiar with called Goldsign and Kasil (googled them and found brand new pairs for $170-255) all for $1.5-7 each.

Coach belt for $1.50

Maxi skirt, an Italian brand bag, bcbg bag and suede Banana Republic bag (not pictured)

Less than $50!
Great designer denim collection. Can never have too many :smile:
Finally I had a good thrift, whew!

First if anyone is bored I found a Gucci but it's on the AT thread. Opinions?

Thank you Lazlo for introducing me to ABS! I had no idea, this even has the dry cleaner tag attached, yayy for Gold lame!
NWT tags Express sweater, I paid 5.00

New Express blingy tank~love the bling!

Cache tank. One time I went in that store and it seemed soooo snooty so I never went back, this was years ago, lol.

Brand new white Express tee

Silence and Noise tank (sold at Urban outfitters). I don't think this was ever worn!

Finally I LOVED this skirt I'm certain it was made by someone there are no tags at all and it fit perfect!!!

Everything including the gucci awaiting authentication was 27.30. My kids don't understand why I can't shop at the mall anymore. Oh and yesterday I picked up AG skinny jeggings for 4.99 and Free People flowy dress/top for 9.99.
I am glad you and Miss Krissie have been having better luck with salvos. I absolutely love your ABS top, PARTAY TIME!!! Oh and crossing my fingers for your Gucci, I peeked and it's beautiful!All I can say is IF it is a fake it's a really good one..
Hi everyone! I'm loving the finds and have to agree with the sucky pricing at thrift ships lately... I blame the thrift shop song!

I was on my way home from my dr appt and went by the UCLA thrift and almost didn't stop because last time I was in there it was really overpriced and bad, but.... We are a Bruin family and had to go in LOL

Vince Cashmere, didn't photo well but it has the collar like a white shirt, very 2001 - $15
View attachment 2138949

Max Mara $12.50
6View attachment 2138956

Banana republic heritage $5
View attachment 2138959

American apparel $1
View attachment 2138960

Super cute Pink Tartan pleated dress $7.50
View attachment 2138962
View attachment 2138963

The skirt part is very full and girly!

They had 50% off so it want too bad, I'm looking forward to rocking the dress... If I can squeeze all this into a size 2 LOL
Never say no to Vince cashmere and what a pretty dress, congrats :smile:

View attachment 2139289
View attachment 2139290
That shirt is gorgeous...
So here are the best treasures from my haul...

View attachment 2139272

View attachment 2139273

View attachment 2139274

And lady chanel...

View attachment 2139275

The picture doesn't do it justice. I want to frame the scarf and hang it in my bedroom or my dressing area.
OMG that Chanel is gorgeous! What a great find. Just goes to show you that thrift gods didn't forget about you :smile:. And I know how you feel, I just like to sit and stare at my scarves. Those glasses are so baeutiful and I have never heard the name.
Thank you so much for checking your Chanel bags for me.. I didn't pay much for the tassel but it's just nice to know that it came from an authentic bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.