Your favourite-most-wonderful-ever-prettiest-ring-of-the-decade!!!

gorgeous frick frack!!! that colour is amazing, where did you source the amethyst from? it looks to be either siberian or four peaks material with the beautiful pink and blue flashes:hbeat:
^thank you! I'm so excited, I don't know what to do with myself. I slept with the ring on last night...hehe :P

the stone is from brazil, & cut in thailand. the flashes are pinky/purple in natural light. my mom has a large amethyst from brazil, but her flashes aren't as pink as mine are. her stone is darker though...maybe that's why.

Wow!!!! Gorgeous F&F!!!
^thank you! my head is still spinning! LOVE your watch...how did I miss that? did you do a reveal? gonna go search now...

^thank you! I'm so excited, I don't know what to do with myself. I slept with the ring on last night...hehe :P

the stone is from brazil, & cut in thailand. the flashes are pinky/purple in natural light. my mom has a large amethyst from brazil, but her flashes aren't as pink as mine are. her stone is darker though...maybe that's why.

^thank you! my head is still spinning! LOVE your watch...how did I miss that? did you do a reveal? gonna go search now...
love it! hahaha I totally do that with a pece i'm in love with. if i'm home sick with a cold or flu or something I put on my biggest and best jewellery...it always makes me feel better:graucho:

love it! hahaha I totally do that with a pece i'm in love with. if i'm home sick with a cold or flu or something I put on my biggest and best jewellery...it always makes me feel better:graucho:

I do the exact same thing!!! :wtf:

people think I'm crazy, but it makes me feel better. laying in bed, dying, in my PJs, watching DVDs, & enjoying my jewelry :P

I do the exact same thing!!! :wtf:

people think I'm crazy, but it makes me feel better. laying in bed, dying, in my PJs, watching DVDs, & enjoying my jewelry :P
hahah exactly! for me its table full of kleenex with vicks, cough medicine, oversized t shirt, tights, fleecy socks and over to top cocktail ring and an arm full of bracelets LOL... the gems and shinyness somehow make it feel just a bit better:lol:

I've been looking for a large amethyst ring for a while now. I finally found one, & just received it after it was set. the amethyst is 34 carats in a simple WG setting 20 pts of diamond accent stones...exactly what I wanted. I'm so pleased!!!

big-amy-top.jpg

with flash
big-amy-top-flash.jpg
Oh, Frick...just gorgeous! Amethyst is my birthstone.
Amethysts represent good health and fortune!

Great taste girl!!:graucho: I agree, Levian tanzanite are so gorgeous!! And I know the ring you are taking about with the trilliant cut tanzanite and diamonds!! Talk about a stuuner...let's see pics!!:yahoo:

Just saw this post MJ...a little late. LOL! I had the LeVian trillion made into a picky ring.
I'll try to post pics.

Oh, Frick...just gorgeous! Amethyst is my birthstone.
Amethysts represent good health and fortune!

thank you! I'm just ecstatic with the way that this ring turned out!!!

it's your birthstone? well, you're in good company in my book. it's also the birthstone of my most beloved sister, my youngest niece, my SIL, & one of my closest friends :hugs: ...do you have any green or pink amethyst?

F&F beautiful ring with african emerald, I love emeralds too:graucho:
Here is the ring which I've got from my DH almost one year ago on my birthday, colombian emerald and diamonds:

attachment.php

attachment.php

DH also love wearing small jewellery with precious stones and especially he likes emeralds, he design himself this ring so one day I took this pic we both wearing our emerald rings
attachment.php
looking to have a emerald ring made in Ireland. unfortunately not having much luck. Love everything about this ring. may i ask the jeweler?

What beautiful rings in this thread!

Apart from my engagement ring, my other favourite ring is my 'art deco' style cocktail diamond pave ring. Sorry for poor picture (taken on iphone) and please excuse the horrible looking eczema which is on my hand. It makes my hand look about 100yrs old but I can assure you that i am just 32, lol. In fact, when dp bought me this ring, he did so to cheer me up because I was feeling down about the eczema on my hands that just will not go away. Bless him, he thought it would make me a little prouder of my hand and he was right, lol :biggrin:

I know this is an old post, but I just wanted to say that your ring is lovely! I also get eczema on my hands and it is depressing, but your hands don't look bad at all!!