The New CL * DIY * Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bougainvillier said:
Oh dear I just read through. There is no need for you to apologize hun. I was quite confused by mrl as well of accusing you of anything? She seems to be messing you and Loubiewoubie up? I am sure she didn't mean anything harmful. Indeed I feel Loubiewoubie is very rude and aggressive in the way she asks questions here in this thread. Ladies here are more than helpful but you need to be patient till someone knows the answer to visit the thread and answer you. Again nothing you did was wrong. In fact, it was something I would say to Loubiewoubie

I'm glad someone said something because I was thinking this. I didn't post anything because I don't have much tact. Mrl may not have meant any harm but she sure should recall when she put her foot in her mouth not that long ago and stop, pause, pause some more before she post a response of chastisement...because after all this is an example of the other foot in her mouth (mistake or not).

Back to shoes, yes? :P

Just wanted to share a couple pics of a pair of Armadillo Brides I strassed in Volcano Swarovski rhinestones. I chose to use Volcano on these because I felt that the gold in the rhinestones would tie in well with the heel, sides and toe.
^those shoes are stunning! the gold & volcano are a match made in heaven.

Hey girls I'm posting from my phone. The pic quality isn't the best. But I bought this fuchsia Pigalle clutch and strassed the shoe in Volcano. I LOVEeee this bag!!!
^fantastic! the crystals highlight the pigalle shape perfectly. I love it too.

dirtyaddiction said:
Back to shoes, yes? :P

Just wanted to share a couple pics of a pair of Armadillo Brides I strassed in Volcano Swarovski rhinestones. I chose to use Volcano on these because I felt that the gold in the rhinestones would tie in well with the heel, sides and toe.

Wow!!! Truly look amazing! Well done

Hey everyone, sorry if this question has already been asked; but for the stressed wedding shoes there's the crystal with the pink undertones and one with the blue. On the Internet I only see crystal AB but it looks like the one with pink tones. Does anyone have an idea as to what the blue tones stone is called? Thanks in advance !

P.S: I think it's moonlight but I'm not sure I'd like a second opinion

Hey everyone, sorry if this question has already been asked; but for the stressed wedding shoes there's the crystal with the pink undertones and one with the blue. On the Internet I only see crystal AB but it looks like the one with pink tones. Does anyone have an idea as to what the blue tones stone is called? Thanks in advance !

P.S: I think it's moonlight but I'm not sure I'd like a second opinion

Yeah it does sound like moonlight, but maybe you should post a pic just to confirm

Status
Not open for further replies.