The New CL * DIY * Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you post and ask? We were trying to be helpful by answering you despite your rudeness. Some places where you can get materials for a DIY project are over-priced, not reputable, bad customer service, etc.

That's why this thread of this sub-forum is so outstanding. The ladies who have done their own DIY projects show their progress, before and after pics, and also offer advice re: DIY projects for those who haven't done one yet. (Including where to buy the materials and which materials to use on what products).

I personally am very thankful to these ladies and admire them greatly. They have inspired me to maybe one day try to do one myself! So, please, let's remember the lesson we learned when we were children: "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all".
Oh Hi, sorry but I guess you got me totally wrong. I was miserable about Loubiewoubie asking so harsh and beeing negative bc of not been answered as fast as she expected.

I love you all here and totally agree that we all help each other and even as a beginner I try my best to give a helping hand if I can ... but if I dont use spikes myself I would´nt not try to do the www search for her - she has to do a little on her own ... reading the whole blog would be no1 in my opinion. And asking NICE not sarcastic like "Thanks for helping (not)!" ... this is not opening my heart.

If I hurt any of you - I dearly apologize! And some of you know me for a little longer and my have understand what I tried to say. Unfortunatelly english is not my first language.

Sorry, really *sad*

Oh Hi, sorry but I guess you got me totally wrong. I was miserable about Loubiewoubie asking so harsh and beeing negative bc of not been answered as fast as she expected.

I love you all here and totally agree that we all help each other and even as a beginner I try my best to give a helping hand if I can ... but if I dont use spikes myself I would´nt not try to do the www search for her - she has to do a little on her own ... reading the whole blog would be no1 in my opinion. And asking NICE not sarcastic like "Thanks for helping (not)!" ... this is not opening my heart.

If I hurt any of you - I dearly apologize! And some of you know me for a little longer and my have understand what I tried to say. Unfortunatelly english is not my first language.

Sorry, really *sad*

Oh dear I just read through. There is no need for you to apologize hun. I was quite confused by mrl as well of accusing you of anything? She seems to be messing you and Loubiewoubie up? I am sure she didn't mean anything harmful. Indeed I feel Loubiewoubie is very rude and aggressive in the way she asks questions here in this thread. Ladies here are more than helpful but you need to be patient till someone knows the answer to visit the thread and answer you. Again nothing you did was wrong. In fact, it was something I would say to Loubiewoubie

Why would you post and ask? We were trying to be helpful by answering you despite your rudeness. Some places where you can get materials for a DIY project are over-priced, not reputable, bad customer service, etc.

That's why this thread of this sub-forum is so outstanding. The ladies who have done their own DIY projects show their progress, before and after pics, and also offer advice re: DIY projects for those who haven't done one yet. (Including where to buy the materials and which materials to use on what products).

I personally am very thankful to these ladies and admire them greatly. They have inspired me to maybe one day try to do one myself! So, please, let's remember the lesson we learned when we were children: "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all".

I think you messed Loubiewoubie and loveglitzer up? Loubiewoubie was the one asking and loveglitzer is just speaking a matter of truth.

Back to shoes, yes? :P

Just wanted to share a couple pics of a pair of Armadillo Brides I strassed in Volcano Swarovski rhinestones. I chose to use Volcano on these because I felt that the gold in the rhinestones would tie in well with the heel, sides and toe.

img7249r.jpg

img7281x.jpg

Just wanted to share a couple pics of a pair of Armadillo Brides I strassed in Volcano Swarovski rhinestones. I chose to use Volcano on these because I felt that the gold in the rhinestones would tie in well with the heel, sides and toe.

img7249r.jpg

img7281x.jpg

Such a lovely and unique pair! These would look wonderful in Aurum too!

img7249r.jpg

img7281x.jpg

Holy crap these are great. You got patience girl! Everything looks so straight and tidy. If I attempted this you would know it was an amateur job haha.

dirtyaddiction said:

Stunning job Dirty! I am so excited for my Light Rose AB Daffodiles! Your work is perfection!!

Such a lovely and unique pair! These would look wonderful in Aurum too!

I loveeee Aurum, it looks fab on everything! :P

Holy crap these are great. You got patience girl! Everything looks so straight and tidy. If I attempted this you would know it was an amateur job haha.

lolol thank you dear, I've strassed over 60 pairs of shoes.. practice makes perfect! ;)

Stunning job Dirty! I am so excited for my Light Rose AB Daffodiles! Your work is perfection!!

me too! I can't wait to work on those :biggrin:

Unbelievable...how amazing these are! :tup: Job well done!!

thank youuu :P

Status
Not open for further replies.